Discussion: Trump Promotes Farm Bill Signing With Video Of Him Singing At Emmys

1 Like

FFS I am sick of his trolling bullshit.

10 Likes

What’s with the film clips??

Is it just me or is he even more deranged than usual today??

16 Likes

25th. For real this time. He’s loco.

15 Likes

Shades of “Hee Haw”.

The Inpatient President’s mental state is degenerating fast now. He’s getting criticized on FOX for caving on the wall – excuse me, make that “caving on WALL”, and for his disastrous Syria self-train-wreck. Stone’s probably about to be indicted. Mueller is closing in. He knows that Mueller has him dead cold to rights from several angles at once (Cohen, Flynn, and the Manafort trap).

It’s more than that degraded never-very-bright-to-begin-with brain can possibly handle. I would not be at all surprised to see a live on camera breakdown in the next couple of days.

13 Likes

He looks completely out of sorts in overalls and the singing is terrible, but it’s about him…so instead of asking the Google machine nicely to bury it, he has to promote it heavily. And something tells me the folks on the farm aren’t the rubes and hayseeds he thinks they are, especially as his tariff wars bankrupt them.

11 Likes

No as daranged as always!

1 Like

The next time he wanders off the stage, his staff should just let him go.

7 Likes

Those were the good days…when he wasn’t president

5 Likes

I wonder how long it’ll be before he’s regularly conducting bands ala Yeltsin?

4 Likes

It*s amazing? what you can do with Photoshop .

3 Likes

It must be reiterated at how much of a fucking weirdo he is

9 Likes

Regis Philbin: “Is that your final answer?”

11 Likes

Wasn’t sure, but fun fact: Eddie Albert Sr. was a WW2 veteran, a Democrat and a man who supported environmental causes.

11 Likes

Yeah I remember one of his tributes to Eva Gabor after she died wasn’t exactly a tribute. He went after her for wearing gowns with feathers.

2 Likes

25th. For real this time. He’s loco.
Yes big Time
Republicians you made this and too the rest of the world
Sorry signed Progressives…

3 Likes

I hope u know that there’s likely a video out there.

3 Likes

I don’t wish him ill health, but do think he needs to be out of office even if Pence is next in line. I think Pence would at least follow some advice and not try to please Fox news as much or Putin.

3 Likes

It’s hard to believe this isn’t a joke someone else is playing. He really did this. He’s really and truly nuts.

9 Likes

Megan Mullally doesn’t deserve this hell.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available