Discussion: Trump Predicts That 1.8 Million Dead People Will Vote For ‘Somebody Else’

Zombie apocalypse election?

15 Likes

Luckily for Trump, the dead only count as 4/5ths a person.

15 Likes

Stupids already convinced by best troll evah.

18 Likes

It’s true, Trump is so awful his candidacy will raise more people from the dead than any religious leader. just so they can vote against him.

6 Likes

I won’t know how my Trump-leaning FB acquaintances will react to this “news”, because I have deleted them all, except for my Alt-Right brother. Because of Trump there are some people I will never speak to again. Not any close friends… but still.

6 Likes

Scalia: Dont look at me, I am voting for Jill.

27 Likes

I saw that this morning and nearly choked to death on my coffee. Suck-uhs!!

The sad thing is, at least half of the under-educated, low-information, knuckle-dragging mouthbreathers that listen to apes like Limbaugh will believe this (and repeat it!) until the day they die.

7 Likes

The dead find Trump’s shtick tedious.

8 Likes

If I were dead, I wouldn’t vote for Trump either.

28 Likes

" that “1.8 million deceased individuals” will vote for “somebody else” in the presidential election. "

Like whom did you have in mind Donald?

1 Like

Barack Obama 65,915,795
Mitt Romney 60,933,504

If he thinks he can match Romney’s performance he under counted the dead vote allegation.

10 Likes

Yes, Donald Drumpf is so repellent and disgusting that people will rise from their graves to make sure that he doesn’t become President.

13 Likes

Nah. He’s voting for Gary-What’s-His-Name.

Even dead people have more sense than to vote for you asshole.
Why are you surprised?

14 Likes

It won’t matter, because the ballots of the dead voters are going to split evenly between Chester A. Arthur and Calvin Coolidge.

15 Likes

I think he meant brain-dead and they will be voting Trump so what’s he worried about.

7 Likes

Dang, you swiped my line! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Great minds think a like LOL!

1 Like

LaRouche has the zombie vote locked down. Any other candidate would be crazy to muscle in on his turf.

6 Likes