Discussion: Trump Praises New Chief Of Staff John Kelly: 'We Have A Fantastic Leader'

Since when is the managerial CoS supposed to be a “leader”? Or, is Trump inadvertently saying he himself is not a leader?

6 Likes

Let’s go, Bovada – prop bet on how long Kelly lasts…

1 Like

…before telling the press, referring to an upcoming Cabinet meeting: “We’ll see you in the boardroom.”

It’s called the Cabinet Room! Six months in and he still thinks it’s an episode of ‘The Apprentice.’

10 Likes

I love when Trump talks about the “spirit” that was sadly lacking under other Presidents including that last one and is now soaring because of him and his awesome apparatchiks. Spirit on the border, business spirit, spirit in the rallies, the suddenly upsurging spirit is just busting out all over. It’s the perfect Trumpian metric, either subterranean or stratospheric depending entirely on where he wants it to be and says it is.

5 Likes

Beginning this week the White House is going to be an even finer-tuned fine-tuned machine. Hell, Trumplethinskin even announced that there is “No WH chaos!” So there you have it! We can all rest easy now.
#winning

2 Likes

Donnie, you have an Eighth & I REMF.

1 Like

Let’s see what happens when Kelly tries to control the access to Trump, people will start going through his mistresses Hope Hicks and Ivanka to get around Kelly. Or maybe through Kuckold Kushner.

2 Likes

Any bets on how long it takes him to go from “fantastic” to “very weak?”

3 Likes

FIFY “very very weak”

1 Like

Wish we could say the same, Don.

1 Like

Not that long.

What was clear was how fast and far one could fall from favor. The trip from “genius” to “idiot” was a flash. The former pilots who flew his plane were geniuses, until they made one too many bumpy landings and became “fucking idiots.”

2 Likes

Why am I getting the impression that he plans to make Kelly the de facto president?

1 Like

Please stop with the BS. My god, we are so over Trump, there is no redemption, he’s done. No
chaos in my administration, really? Trump, who you going to believe me,
the pathological proven serial liar or your lyin eyes and ears? Trumps
only legacy will be they name a mental illness after him.

The New Yorker

3 Likes

So, it looks like Kelly sits on a chair just like Trump does - like someone taking a dump.

"And with a very controversial situation there has been very little controversy, which is pretty amazing by itself.”

Trump’s mind occupies an alternate universe. There is a matter before the Supreme Court about the Muslim Ban. But hey no controversy, he declares none - as legal immigrants get swept up in the raids and parents are being ripped from their children. The head of ICE proclaims the apprehension of folks with no criminal record has gone from 0-100mph. Yup, no controversy at all.

2 Likes

The harder they come, the harder they fall…

Well… Kelly certainly knows how to kiss Don’s ass !

1 Like

Good luck with low expectations for a really miserable job!