Fucking Moron is in full meltdown.
Will this be the day he finally tracks down the strawberries?
Doesn’t he have a day job?
I find Jemele Hill’s sports broadcasting personality to be generally that of a noxious shock jock (jockette?), but if she wants to leverage that persona to burn down Trump’s white house and keep him distracted from nuking North Korea, more power to her.
If you can’t deflect the man, at least deflect the orifice.
He’s the President of his Base.
What a good morning for Trump. A woman’s in the fight now, and he can unload on her, of course one of his most and very favorite things.
“Flailing” is the word that comes to mind. Lashing out in all directions without thought or care. Just reaching for something, anything, that will keep things afloat. Like a drowning man.
And beware, would-be political rescuers, what a drowning man classically does to the careless lifeguard.
You go, Donnie…go after a woman and a commentator and a person of color. I’m SURE your base will eat it up…just as I’m sure the rest of the country will find you even more distasteful.
Back on the farm…
Deloitte hack hit server containing emails from across US government
The Guardian has established that a host of clients had material that was made vulnerable by the hack, including:
• The US departments of state, energy, homeland security and defence.
• The US Postal Service.
• The National Institutes of Health.
• “Fannie Mae” and “Freddie Mac”, the housing giants that fund and guarantee mortgages in the US.
To be fair, he tweeted this at about quarter to four in the morning.
Oh, it was only a 4.3, little more than a “fracking” “twuake”.
“I’m the biggest bully. The best. The greatest bully ever.”
His schtick’s gettin’ old.
He wants to be the greatest President ever, but is in fact the lowest. Never before has the President been so small and petty.
Apparently not—thank the FSM
"Old Donald Trump
With every morning news dump
Further pulls The Twitter
Into The Shitter." - Alfred “Oh, Lord!” TennisShoes
Too bad the bearings don’t fit in his hands.
I think every worker in America should start doing this, Tweeting all day long instead of doing their damned jobs, and if a member of management asks them what the hell they think they are doing, they should reply, “Hey, if the president of the United States can do this all day long instead of doing his job, why the fuck shouldn’t I?”
I am actually fine with that.
By the time the indictments start coming down, his tweets will have a much lesser impact.
By the time his impeachment proceedings start, nobody will even care.
Going walking now, but I leave you all with this: