Discussion: Trump Pick For CIA Director Set To Explain Her Key Role In Torture Program

1 Like

How in the hell do you explain torture?

3 Likes

“Gina plans to be totally transparent in regards to" the destruction of tapes so that they would never see the light of day. Good luck with that.

4 Likes

Coats described Haspel as an “exceptional, professional and talented individual.”

She’ll finally get the chance to introduce herself to the American people.

4 Likes

Trump Pick For CIA Director Set To Explain Her Key Role In Torture Program

“I played a very small part. I was more like a coffee girl.”

1 Like

I was only following orders".

4 Likes

Gina Haspel: “Thank you members of the confirmation committee for inviting me here. I have prepared some opening remarks, which have already been distributed to you. Of course, in the interests of national security, they’ve been slightly redacted.”

5 Likes

Oh-vahl-tine?

2 Likes

Coffee girls are supposed to take orders, not follow orders.

4 Likes
5 Likes

“We want to declassify as much as possible without jeopardizing someone’s sources and methods Gina’s prospects for confirmation,” Coats said.

FIFY!

2 Likes

This Torquemadita will be be confirmed; maybe Collins and McCain will bail; but otherwise, count on it. My bet: Pence breaks a tie.

2 Likes

Barring red state Democrats voting for her, she would need Pence to save her (Rand Paul is a likely no).

1 Like

How in the hell do you explain torture?

“It’s kinda like chocolate cake,” she said, “First you have a little taste, then a forkful and, before you know it, you’ve eaten the whole thing. It’s just that good!”

2 Likes

It seems if she truly cared about the US, she wouldn’t even accept the nomination. While I know that the GOP rubber-stamping is already a given, I hope the Dems expose as much of her evil as possible so we can tie every Repub back to this when they come up for election.

Just think of her as the puke frosting on the Trump shit cake.

She’ll be completely transparent…

…as in she will lie transparently.

And Republicans will eat it up with a spoon.

2 Likes