Discussion: Trump: Pelosi Cancelling State Of The Union Is 'A Great Blotch' On The Country

2 Likes

There is a Great Blotch indeed.

74 Likes

More like a skidmark

57 Likes

I think you meant “blemish”, President Grandpa.

16 Likes

His mocking nickname for Nancy Pelosi is “Nancy”? Little on the nose, isn’t it? And if I were as blotchy as him I’d be all ix-nay on the otchy-blay. And it was all nonsensical bullshit. Other than that great stuff, you’ve got the Dems on the run there, ace.

76 Likes

“Cancelling State Of The Union Is ‘A Great Blotch’ On The Country” says the great blotch on the country. (Indeed, he is the greatest blotch we have ever had.)

38 Likes

It’s not a cancellation, dammit. She’s postponing until the government is properly running to support such an event. Matt please do not perpetuate these MSM-assisted lies.

34 Likes

Blotch? Oh, the irony!

Truth? Something completely alien to Donald Trump.

11 Likes

WTF is ‘A Great Blotch’?

13 Likes

Call up the networks and give the speech from the Oval Office, you glowing raisin-skinned camera-fellating whore of a weak little dictator.

24 Likes

Trump is the Santorum on the stained mattress of America.

16 Likes

His word crevevetivity is getting greatly, greatly horrible more and more, as many people are notice. Believe!

22 Likes

Was he projecting or merely looking in a mirror?

16 Likes

“or Nancy, as I call her”

What? Is that an insult?

17 Likes

Meanwhile the Burger King’s numbers continue to leave skid marks.

4 Likes

It is what Trump’s fake, spray-on tan leaves on the bed sheets when he gets up in the morning.

10 Likes

It’s not cancelled. She never cancelled the SOTU address. Not even close.

19 Likes

“The State of the Union speech has been cancelled by Nancy Pelosi because she doesn’t want to hear the truth…"

If that were the case, she’d let you speak, you lying sack of hamberders.

22 Likes

Pretty sure I remember learning about the Great Blotch in an astronomy class back in college.

11 Likes

So says the Orange comb-over…

Has Melania fled the country yet?

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available