Discussion: Trump Pauses Pitch To Black Voters To Attack ‘Low Energy’ Clinton

“Aimed at black voters”?? He didn’t actually talk to them in person, did he?

10 Likes

Just what I was going to say. We need pix of the attendees.

1 Like

That worked on stupid Republicans, it won’t work on a woman who is smarter and tougher than all of you put together.

She’ll bury you.

5 Likes

I think it was a pitch to black voters who never heard a word he said because fuck that honky mother fucker.

11 Likes

braggadocio. That’s what was aimed.

1 Like

That’s nothing! You should have seen the Trump event for blatinos a while back, where they served tacos and watermelon!

*As I recall, something very much like this happened in NYC a couple of months ago.

2 Likes

Republicans know only one way to aim at black voters.

6 Likes

Low-energy?

Um, I don’t think, so, Donald. After the debates, you looked like you were going to have a stroke while she looked fresh as a daisy.

7 Likes

Yes—from behind, without warning, to the head… in self-defense.

2 Likes

Yeah… except she had enough stamina and energy to kick your ass at the debates, little Donny. It’s no wonder no one has seen you sitting down since last Wednesday.

5 Likes

“The whole world picked it up. So it shows you what I know.”

Putting together a verb and noun in the correct order with about a fifty percent chance?

1 Like

“Of course, Sheriff, you’ll have the good taste not to mention that I spoke to you.”

12 Likes

“low energy”

Infuriatingly boring. No new idea whatsoever even in his attacks. Nov 8 cannot come fast enough…

3 Likes

And yet 40% of America thinks he’s just what America needs.

8 Likes

Well on Nov. 9th he go and become the newest You Tube sensation that he seems to want. I wonder what his first video will be:
How to get the perfect spray tan?
How to be your own interior decorator?
How to fine the woman of your dreams, over and over and over again?

2 Likes

Donnie, you should remember that your own sainted mother was an immigrant to this country.

1 Like

In an ad I saw this morning a voice says trump will go to Washington and shred the place and stand it on its head and then he will make America great again. I was left wondering how America could be great without a functioning government. But then I heard “I’m Donald trump and I approved this message” and it all became clear.

ANARCHY IS THE ONLY WAY!!!

That pitch was a swing and a miss x3.

1 Like

Those in attendance say Donnie’s voice was kinda muffled coming from the interior of his AA neighborhood campaign vehicle…

2 Likes