Discussion: Trump Officially Denies It: I 'Never Worked For Russia,' It's 'Big Fat Hoax'

President Pelosi.

I like the sound of that.

6 Likes

He needs the J. Lo policy for that thing

I never worked for Russia. This is true because if i did, i’d have to register as a foreign agent with the deep state, and i never did that, so that there tells you i don’t work for Russia.

Assuredly. We already know for a fact that they had his lies about Trump Tower negotiations to hold over him.

It’s quite likely that any dalliances he had in Russia (and since we already know from a certain young lady that he’s open to those…) were recorded in some fashion. The pee tape is real.

And I’d be dollars to dimes that Putin or his folks had a wire during all of those conversations. A perfectionist like Putin wouldn’t leave it to chance or a he said/he said debate over notes.

Even though my inauguration was stuffed with Russian oligarchs, and my campaign staff consisted of several people who worked closely with the crookedest Russians money can find, and my son met with Russian lawyers, and I publicly asked for my opponent’s emails to be hacked by Russians, and my lawyer met to forward Russian building projects, and I always do whatever Putin wants me to do on the world stage by cutting loose former allies, and I say a former KGB agent and murderer is a great man, and I don’t allow American interpreters into all our meetings, there is no way that anyone could draw the conclusion that I work for Russia.

But don’t look at my tax returns - OK?

7 Likes

I think you’re jumping to collusions.

4 Likes

Pence walks scott-free and pardons him - that’s what’s so filthy about this whole thing. The entire GOP power structure knew all along, and that’s why they will take supporting a traitor to this country over revealing their own perfidy.

remember when he said he didn’t know stormy, or anything about payments to stormy

1 Like

“Followup question: Did you do any ‘work’ for yourself and then just happen to get a gift from Russia at the same time? Did this gift look oddly like money?”

1 Like

I can hear this in Yakov Smrinov’s voice:

In Russia, idiots elect evil dictator,
In America, evil dictator elect you

1 Like

I’d forgotten about that.

Because the RNC was hacked too,all those emails are now in Russian hands.

1 Like

How would we know?

In all seriousness, if you have a write-up to recommend I’d appreciate it. So much has happened in the last three years it’s easy to miss the follow-ups to important stories

Come on Dumbo -------- YOU are a Russian citizen .

…it’s a whole big fat hoax.

A juvenile denial for his juvenile supporters.

I’ll see if I can figure out where I read that.

Here is at least one story:

The source was James Comey

3 Likes

Thanks!

Well Mueller did find and convict a number of witches, so Donnie has to change his line.

1 Like

I asked on another thread yesterday why when Judas Pirro gave him the easy setup to go ahead and deny it he couldn’t…why was that? What locked up in him, when he can always on other occasions just spew a bunch of lies. So I am glad you isolated it. It would be very helpful, if we cared anymore, for reporters and questioners of the president to be able to exploit what you have observed. Not that you will actually prove anything…but you could certainly make him look much more foolish than he already does or get him to say or do something which is so obvious and guilty that even the redrubes would take notice.

So, since I don’t fully understand what you have found…if you act friendly toward him and then point out something he is doing is humiliating to him in the extreme…you found his soft spot? Or if a reporter says “everybody is saying how humiliated you are and how it looks so bad to the public and world stage”…that you will get a reaction or can trick him into saying stuff he doesn’t want to?

1 Like

The old MST3K guys trotted out that quote while I was watching a few weeks ago. I busted out laughing, it had totally escaped me lo these 40 yrs

1 Like

Yes wasn’t it like 30 million emails were deleted/destroyed by Karl Rove and his webhosting gurus? Then to hear Rs chanting about HRC makes me sick.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available