Discussion: Trump Officially Denies It: I 'Never Worked For Russia,' It's 'Big Fat Hoax'

Bookmarking this, cuz I think you might be more right than you know. :flushed:
(Ok, maybe you DO know, but you know what I mean…:smiley:)

14 Likes

Never worked for Russia, but Putin sure thinks he does.
Not a racist, but the racists sure think he is.
Not a crook, but crooks and mob lawyers sure think he is.
Not self-dealing in violation of Constitution, but foreign interests sure think he is.

23 Likes

It is a hoax = Oh my god, they know the truth.

15 Likes

All I could think of is…all that snow and no one thought to throw a snowball at him? I mean, its not like it would be a threat to his life, right? Secret Service could say that he could’ve cut himself on a piece of ice contained within thereby making it a real threat I suppose. Still…it would have been glorious.

7 Likes

His pants need to spontaneously combust. If he happens to be wearing them at the time? Oh, well.

5 Likes

Anyway now we know he can follow the advice of his lawyers, at least to the extent that when he’s suspected of being a Russian agent of influence by the nation’s top law-enforcement agency and the broader intelligence community, he goes to the trouble of explicitly denying it. Eventually, sure, but still.

I think they would from just from the sheer strain of holding in all that flesh. Those pants are at least two sizes too small.

13 Likes

Trump denies it: “I never worked for Russia.”

As much as it pains me to say, I must agree with Naugahyde Noriega.

The idea that Trump’s ever worked a day in his life is patently absurd.

32 Likes

The buzz words are wearing rather thin these days.

8 Likes

Hahaha. “I am not crook!” “I did not have sexual relations with that Russian president!”

9 Likes

What is it? When you’re explaining, you’re losing???

6 Likes

Even his “I am not a crook” sounds like it was written by a third grader. Imagine using the phrase “big fat hoax” even if you were a fry cook at McDonald’s.

15 Likes

Maybe he never worked for Russia, but it sure looks like he’s working with Russia.

12 Likes

Remember how they didn’t have any contact with Russians and how that idea was insulting? Excerpt:

Asked by Fox News’ Chris Wallace about contact between Trump or Trump’s team and the Kremlin, and the former Indiana governor denied there had been any, writing off the whole line of questioning as a “distraction.”

“Of course not. Why would there be any contact between the campaign?” Pence told Wallace on “Fox News Sunday.” “This is all a distraction, and it’s all part of a narrative to delegitimatize the election and to question the legitimacy of (Trump’s) presidency.”

20 Likes

Trump’s pants are the unsung heroes of the Russia scandal. Can you imagine the trauma to the nation if those trousers were less stalwart under stress? I know I’d have to gouge out my own eyeballs…

15 Likes

Other than changing the GOP’s platform; engaging in all sorts of secret back-door communications; doing Putin’s bidding on foreign policy, military policy, and trade policy; soft-peddling if not outright thwarting sanctions; and refusing to criticize Putin; Fat Nixon is totally not working for Russia. Like totally. Totes fer sure. No, really. Like seriously, Except for all those.

22 Likes

The Spanx should provide some nice kindling.

5 Likes

It’s no picnic looking at them intact, so of course you can imagine. But shouldn’t. :confounded:

7 Likes

Hey, you stole my line!

4 Likes

Donald J Trump
Reelect 2020
“I never worked for Russia”

6 Likes

Nah, he never worked for Russia, he’s working for Pootie!

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available