Discussion: Trump Official Allegedly Retaliated Against Security Clearance Whistleblower

3 Likes

These fuckers don’t know the meaning of BeBest.

50 Likes

I would be shocked if they didn’t

5 Likes

Well, it sounds like former White House personnel security director Carl Kline is about to receive some official papers ordering him to appear before Congressman’s Cummings’ committee. What fun.

63 Likes

Jeez these people are petty and vindictive. I really struggle to understand that mentality, but clearly they very closely “follow the leader.”

50 Likes

A whole bunch of these fuckers are gonna go to jail. The challenge is to recover rule of law before they dismantle the last bits of it–which I am convinced is precisely what most of them intend.

35 Likes

Not fake boobies and peroxide hair so not important and not wanted.

10 Likes

Well that took almost no time at all.

Who knew the Trumptards could be efficient at anything? On the other hand, if there is anything they’d be efficient at, it would be seeking vengeance.

30 Likes

This all sounds like the sort of treament anyone in any sort of business could expect. The squeaky wheel gets axed. At least it has in any business I’ve ever worked for. The biggest flashing red light and warning to run the other direction…fast…is for a manager to say “We welcome suggestions as to how we can do things better around here.”

If you see someone actually take them at their word rest assured you’ve just identified one idiot, for sure.

10 Likes

“A Fish rots from head.”

Trump only picks people just like himself; Petty, Vindictive, and dishonest to the core.

Those are the kind of people he can COUNT ON to follow his instructions to lie, cheat, and grift.

35 Likes

Isn’t it Melania’s job to prevent or fix this kind of thing?
What does she do every day, other than reread her NDA and PreNup?

15 Likes

They’re all like him, the Trump hires. There’s a corporate culture of vying with each other to be the most contemptibly petty and vindictive person there.

Once, when I was little, I was on the sidewalk with my dad and we saw a group of young punks laughing at a handicapped person. His contempt for them was palpable, far beyond his explanation of how wrong it was to do that, and it really sunk in. Just worthless, contemptible people.

59 Likes

Must nitpick the caption.
“Whistleblower Tricia Newbold, who suffers from dwarfism,”…I believe she lives with dwarfism and suffers from people’s outdated views of her condition.

Carry on.

Edit: Looks like the original caption has been edited. Thanks, TPM.

88 Likes

The “Orange” does not fall far from the tree…

11 Likes

I don’t want my taxes to go to this humongous lawsuit. But, I do hope she enjoys whatever she gets.

9 Likes

Wax her legs and apply the botox?

4 Likes

Please make sure Carl Kline has a very memorable day on the Hill…

24 Likes

He’ll be performing for an audience of one.

7 Likes

. . .,and like lemmings they will follow Trump right over the cliff.

4 Likes

If anyone wants to read up on the total ineptitude of Trump admin picks (and lack of appointments by Trump) read this. Unbelievable stuff.

20 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available