33 Likes

“Lemme guess…he’s heartless, he’s illiterate, he’s not very bright!”
“You’re getting warm…”
@clauscph beat me to it.

12 Likes

No “have a nice day”?

19 Likes

‘Warmest Condolences’?? wtf.

He just gets more disgusting as time rolls on.

23 Likes

Warmest condolences? This wasn’t Grandma passing away in her sleep. And WTF is it with the exclamation points after nearly every damned sentiment? “God bless you!”??? Is he tweeting with pom-poms and a bullhorn in hand?

I’m sorry for your loss!
We’re here in your time of need!
What can I do to help!
Do you think this spot might be Lyme’s Disease!

Fucking vulgarian.

18 Likes

I don’t even think he’s trying to be an asshole in this case. He is just so fucking sick and sociopathic he simply can’t fake a normal human reaction.

26 Likes

He’s such a douchebag.

7 Likes

I doubt it. I suspect he got it off the Internet:

When you’re struggling with words for a condolence card or sympathy card, these will help:

9 Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

14 Our warmest condolences,

https://www.serenataflowers.com/pollennation/condolence-messages/

17 Likes

If I didn’t see it I wouldn’t have believed it. Ahhh, the sincerity of the Funeral industry.

12 Likes

What a shame they didn’t die in time to be remembered in that touching ceremony yesterday where he dedicated the golf tournament trophy to the people in Texas, Florida, and oops that third place, oh yeah right Puerto Rico.

13 Likes

This is not the time to politicize the issue of 2nd Amendment freedoms, to do so would be a cruel use of a tragedy. -DJT

13 Likes

He can dedicate the winner of next week’s Bedminster foursome to the victims of Las Vegas.

3 Likes

As one comparative optimist to another, if there are enough disruptions of other areas of life–in this case, the scheduling of outdoor festivals will now be restricted to places not prone to sniper fire–the NRA will finally come under some kind of scrutiny and progress will finally be made. We’re not there yet.

5 Likes

Like Dexter, Der Drumpfenfuhrer has to fake having the emotional responses of a normal human being. Unlike Dexter, he doesn’t try very hard and isn’t very good at it.

2 Likes

“Warmest” condolences?

9 Likes

So loosening gun restrictions and permitting their access to the mentally unstable paid off bigly. Congratulations, the blood is on your hands, asshole.

14 Likes

No, douchebags occasionally serve a useful purpose.

What golf trophy is he going to dedicate to these martyrs to the National Rifle Association?

6 Likes

I try to arrange my recreational and errand activities in a way that avoids the presence of other humans altogether. Odds are that beyond Miss Kitty any situation is ripe for disappointment and trouble starting with the addition of a third person or more.

1 Like

I hear he tweeted three times blaming the shooting on the mayor of San Juan.

13 Likes