Discussion: Trump: Obama Is ‘Profiling’ By Saying Muslim Americans Are Sports Heroes

Discussion for article #243499

Trump floats like a buffoon a stings like a butthead.

50 Likes

Trump himself won the 2007 Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award

His douchebag runneth over…

24 Likes

In case you didn’t read it already:

8 Likes

Fuck Donald Trump. I am sick to death of this worthless piece of slime

29 Likes

Well, no wonder Teabaggers are not upset by racial profiling. They don’t know what it is!

14 Likes

Yes he is a bullshit artist and apparently to 35% of the population and very effective one and they love it

6 Likes

I was sitting in a waiting room this am and the TV was tuned to ‘The Price Is Right’…(better than Fox…but about the same entertainment value) . Donnie is no more than the advance guy stirring the crowd into a frenzy before Donnie takes to the podium. And his -ites are the audience screaming to get his attention.

7 Likes

Reality TV on a broader stage.

He lives in NY and never saw Hakeem Olajuwon destroy Patrick Ewing on a routine basis? Never saw Kareem or Jamaal Wilkes play for the Lakers against the Knicks? Never saw Ahmed Raschad not only play, but on TV as a commentator, plus he is the husband of one of the most famous TV wives ever?

And the FIGHT OF THE CENTURY at MADISON SQUARE GARDEN in NYC…Ali-Frazier…where the whole story was Ali coming back after doing time for refusing to go to Vietnam…because of his MUSLIM faith…

The list goes on and on…this guy is funny.

15 Likes

What Trump probably meant is none of the successful Muslim athletes in our nation’s history were/are hot babes he’d be willing to screw like he would his hot daughter Ivanka.

8 Likes

Trump is about my age and I guess he doesn’t remember football great Jim Brown. The whole country thought it was great that after he retired, he worked in prisons trying to get black violent offendersto conver to the “peace loving” Islamic faith. Trump is so ignorant of most things in this world, he shouldn’t be allowed anywhere the nuclear codes. He is a demagogue of the worst kind and is doing this country great damage and puts us more at risk every time he opens his mouth.

10 Likes

He still calls him Cassius Clay

6 Likes

Rumor has it that Trump can think when he isn’t talking, but snopes.com has been unable to confirm or deny that claim.

10 Likes

Muhammad Ali is quite literally a better human being than Donald Trump. No contest.

8 Likes

We pissed away a trillion dollars in the desert fighting two wars that were manufactured frauds. That money could have cured diseases, helped the poor and disabled, housed the homeless, shored up Social Security and been put to a thousand other humanitarian purposes. We bombed wedding parties, street fairs and religious sites. We tortured and jailed innocents and combatants alike. We’ve overtly and covertly supported genocidal regimes in dozens of nations over the course of two centuries. We nuked two cities full of non-combatant civilians, putting forth the much contested rationale it was the best way to end a war.

We richly deserve Trump as our President. He is fully capable of providing the type of twisted, sociopathic leadership we’ve earned.

11 Likes

Thus far, probably around 30% of the Republican voting population… add support for Cruz (and yearh, Huck) to it and it’s probably around half of the Republican voters. Currently people identified as Republicans have been moving around 40%. Which gives that too familiar number of 20%. That no-matter-what-heppens forever nutcase 20% of the population.

2 Likes

Houston’s Hakeem Olajuwon is likely the latest/greatest American-Muslim athlete-- and a solid citizen.
Looming larger than Hakeem’s athletic prowess-- is his sense of humility and generosity.
Without going into detail-- I know of several instances where Olajuwon’s persona and wealth make a difference in the lives of individuals in the local Islamic community.

Donald Trump is the antithesis of Hakeem Olajuwon.
Trump could certainly learn from Olajowon’s humanity.

jw1

11 Likes

‘Trump Can’t Think.’

2 Likes

Thanks. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

2 Likes