They were inappropriate; in that, Newt has said far worse and thinks he gets a pass.
At this point, the only appropriate nickname for Donald isn’t Dumb Donald, or Bigoted Donald or Ignorant Donald, or Lyin’ Donald, or Crooked Donald even tho’ all of these may be true.
The appropriate name is Dear Leader.
Because, like the North Korean dictator, he feels he should be immune from criticism, and that he can make equally absurd claims, and his followers will lap it up like mother’s milk.
Trump said he’s only trying to “figure out why I’m being treated so unfairly by a judge.”
‘I mean, I’m rich. I’m very rich. He should know that I’m allowed to fleece the little people. I’m trying to figure out why I can’t buy a good ruling.’
…Trump said during a phone-in on “Fox and Friends.”
'nuff said. Do we really need to report on every Trump fart?
More than inappropriate …the comments Trump has made about the judge should rate as contempt.
Like two fat pigeons fighting over a chicken bone in the dumpster. Sad…
Asked again if criticism from Gingrich, who has supported Trump, hits home, the businessman said he’s only trying to “figure out why I’m being treated so unfairly by a judge.”
Borowitz explained the rest:
Yertle the TrumpTurtle has to be higher than everyone else, which means that no one can criticize him, since everyone is lower.
Imagine that Trump is President and Putin tells him off—what then?
State officials reported this morning that the Trump U wildfire remains entirely uncontained and is still growing on several fronts.
The RNC is attempting to evacuate prominent Trump supporters from the path of the fire.
And now for today’s weather, we go back to the studio…
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Definition
By Mayo Clinic Staff
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you’re not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve. Others may not enjoy being around you, and you may find your relationships unfulfilling.
I enjoy almost all of your comments.
Please just skip over the items here that don’t interest you. Your lack of interest isn.t very interesing.
I’m just wondering when Trump will have his Ceausescu moment.
It’s dog-bites-man in general when Trump fights with someone. But this particular someone is an experienced politician, a steadfast Trump supporter and bootlick, a guy who’s been pirouetting around in front of Trump hoping to be picked as VP, and someone who could have helped normalize and confer on Trump a mustard seed’s worth of legitimacy in GOP eyes at least. And he still found it necessary to separate himself from Trump’s insanity and Trump still found it necessary to attack him just for criticizing. It’s one more piece of evidence for all the Republicans who’ve committed to backing “the nominee” because they think they can rein him in: You can’t. He can’t distinguish between actual opponents and people who are trying, however desperately, to help him, any more than a rabid dog could.
Let me guess, Newt’s a terrible person and a liar (but we knew that already) and his magazine and/or newspaper does a terrible job and is about to collapse…
There is always Christie for VP I guess…
I REALLY hate these guys. No, Donald, NEWT wasn’t inappropriate, YOU were. And NO, the other side did not make you be a dickhead. You did that all on your own. The press asking WHY you are a dickhead that makes inappropriate comments does not make THEM wrong, it makes you wrong.
Frankly, I was astonished by the lack of vitriol in Trump’s response. Maybe he’s on his meds again.
I wouldn’t mind a Leonard Warren moment for Donald —apologies to fans, I don’t mean anything against Warren.
And when der Trumper becomes Fuehrer, I mean President, such comments will be illegal.