But they went through a group of people. In fact, I wanted to say, ‘I got to do something about this Trump.’”
You're lacking in the courage or the morals to act on that impulse.
Mr. “President”, you have the power to do it. Not many people know this – but you have the power to do something about this Trump.
Don’t be fooled by that Trump guy Donnie. His real name is Drumpf.
Gramps is off his meds again.
Trump: NBC Story Made Me Want To Say ‘I Gotta Do Something About This Trump’
Finally, he and I have something in common!
Trump doesn’t have any power to do anything about Trump. Republicans are not responsible for their own actions. Remember everything that ever happened to or in the United States is and always will be Obama’s fault.
Anyone with half a brain would want to do something about this Trump. But I love the uneducated, so I’m safe with you guys, right? Right?
Trump: NBC piece was so negative “I wanted to say, 'I gotta do something about this Trump. Terrible.”
***We're working our way up the ladder Donnie, we'll get to you soo***n.
First daughter Ivanka Trump’s clothing and shoe company is shutting down, she has confirmed to The Wall Street Journal.
“After 17 months in Washington, I do not know when or if I will ever return to the business, but I do know that my focus for the foreseeable future will be the work I am doing here in Washington,” Trump told The Journal in a statement. “So making this decision now is the only fair outcome for my team and partners.”
Sources told the celebrity news site that Trump’s fashion brand will be closing “ASAP” and that her employees have just received word the company will be laying them off.
“It’s just never recovered since she stepped away from the company,” a source familiar with the closure told Page Six.
The news comes one week after one of Canada’s largest retailers, Hudson’s Bay, joined the ranks of other major businesses in dropping the first daughter’s fashion line.
The retail business, which operates stores across North America, said it pulled all of the White House adviser’s products from its website due to “performance” issues.
You had your chance…now that job’s been given to Mueller. Dasvidanya.
Dear Donnie,
At long last, we are in agreement on one thing. You’ve got to do something about this Trump guy.
The right something to do about this guy is to
#Resign immediately.
Do not pass GO, do not collect $200. Just get the f*** out of the White House before you stain another sheet the color of orange sherbet.
Another clothing line has gone the way of all clothing lines. The only difference is the owner gets to blame her work in government for her failure.
But I saw a piece on NBC. It was heart throbbing.
Of course, it wasn’t NBC. It was The Weather Channel. And they said that today’s weather was going to be Stormy. And it wasn’t his heart that was throbbing…
O wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!
It wad frae mony a blunder free us,
An’ foolish notion:
What airs in dress an’ gait wad lea’e us,
An’ ev’n devotion!
My pappy, a WWII vet Bog rest his soul, used to say the VFW was a good example of a club he wouldn’t want to be a member of in the Groucho Marx sense.
IOW the perfect audience for the fake news bullshit of what’s his name.
Denial of reality is a dangerous thing for the president of the United States to engage in:
Headline 22 minutes ago on cnn.com:
Trump: What you see is not what’s happening
And part of the article:
Trump tells veterans: What you’re seeing is not what’s happening
From CNN’s Kevin Liptak
President Trump encouraged his supporters to stick with him, even if they’re
seeing signs of trouble.
"Just remember what you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s
happening," Trump said at the VFW convention in Kansas City.
…
This is crazy talk right here.
But I saw a piece on NBC. It was heart throbbing. They were interviewing people. They probably go through 20 and then pick the one that sounds like the worst. But they went through a group of people. In fact, I wanted to say, ‘I got to do something about this Trump.’”
Welcome to America!
No doubt Daddy will be haranguing a bunch of retailers for being unpatriotic ingrates that didn’t know a good thing when they had it.
"But I saw a piece on NBC. It was heart throbbing. "
I’ve heard of heart-breaking stories - sad.
And heart-throbs - love.
But, a heart throbbing story may just be too much for me to handle.
