Discussion: Trump: Mueller Report Will Show 'No Collusion' If It's 'Honest'

Reports surfaced earlier this week indicating the Mueller report would drop as early as next week,

And everybody fell for it.

21 Likes

No collision just conspirisy to commit commit treason against the United States. Impeach the motherf*cker and then, Lock Him Up!

8 Likes

It was quite a hoax!

2 Likes

He meant to say, “
 if I was honest.”

Simple mistake by a simpleton.

4 Likes

The “if it is honest” comment means Trump is looking for a report that says there is conspiracy.

7 Likes

As i said up thread
 trump spends half his day doing not much
 hair, tweeting, watching tv, calling buddies
 not working. The idea he cannot be indicted because it would interfere with his work is therefore bullshit.

16 Likes

I do not think that Rachel was talking about that in depth last night just for funsies. She really laid it out
with legal experts.

10 Likes

Remember Trump right before the 2016 election, where he wouldn’t say whether he would accept the results, unless he won


16 Likes

I know. I watched it as well

2 Likes

I think that “President Grandpa” was Ronald Reagan. Trump is more like “President Crazy Perv Uncle”.

15 Likes

Well, since there was “collusion” (really, a conspiracy) involving several members of Trump’s campaign (Manafort, Stone, Gates, Flynn, etc.), and since many people have been indicted and/or been found guilty (by plea or trial) of conspiring with Russian actors to unlawfully influence the 2016 election by a variety of illicit means, then it would be pretty dishonest for the report to say otherwise, wouldn’t it?

8 Likes

I think the whole exercise was to keep Trump calm going into the trip abroad.

7 Likes

I think Mueller is going to do it.

11 Likes

You colluded because you were bailed out and owned by Russians, if you were honest, moran. From one of the youtube comments. T R E 4 5 O N !!!ï»ż

6 Likes

And his last name is “Drunk And Sitting On A Bar Stool Spouting Off To Anyone Who Will Listen.”

4 Likes

What is the court filing coming later today from Mueller’s office that Josh notes in his sidebar space?

I think you’re right.

3 Likes

Section 3 of the 25th amendment explains it all. The point here is if one person is exempt then there is no “equal justice under law” as is carved in stone at the Supreme Court. It renders our laws meaningless.

8 Likes

I regret I do not have legal training. But I know how societies are constructed
and the longer Trump stays in office the weaker we become. I sincerely hope you are right
and I admire your courage in saying it
in the midst of a site which contains too many people who are elated with bad news.

7 Likes

How about conspiracy?

11 Likes