Discussion: Trump Moves To Keep US Embassy In Tel Aviv For Now

President Donald Trump has temporarily waived a law

“It’s good to be king.”
— Bibi Netanyahu

1 Like

But wasn’t he supposed move the embassy on day 1? Like defeating ISIS, and building a wall, and renegotiating all our trade deals, and…

1 Like

BY ALEXANDER FULBRIGHT January 19, 2017, 10:16 am

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump told the Israel Hayom Hebrew-language daily that he intends to go through with his pledge to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, saying that “clearly I did not forget” the promise made on the campaign trail.

Asked by the paper Tuesday night at the Chairman’s Global Dinner in Washington, DC — an exclusive black tie event for diplomats and members of the incoming administration — if “you have not forgotten your promise concerning the embassy in Jerusalem,” Trump responded that “of course I remember what I said about Jerusalem.”

“You know that I am not a person who breaks promises,” the president-elect added in comments published in Hebrew by the paper on Thursday morning.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump spoke to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) on Monday evening, March 21, 2016, at its annual conference in Washington, DC.

"We will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem."

http://www.timesofisrael.com/donald-trumps-full-speech-to-aipac/

Trump could tell his goddamned followers 2+2=5 and they’d be down at the schoolhouse the next day bitching at the teachers about feeding their children lies.

His bow to the royal house of Saud is ongoing.

Here’s a message from the TRAITOR who is squatting in OUR White house

1 Like