Discussion: Trump Mocks Clinton Classification Mistake, Makes Mistake Himself

2 Likes

I’ll bet she knows what the triad is, dipshit. Enjoy your debates…

36 Likes

My god, he’s filled with stupid.

21 Likes

But he DOES know that “C” stands for “Colored.”

45 Likes

Because of the lazy, dishonest MSM, we are talking a nothing event with email instead of pay to play in FL, bigotry, Misogyny, …

26 Likes

He also knows that “C” stands for “Con.”

9 Likes

Michele Bachmann being one of his foreign policy advisors could be an explanation…

14 Likes

Any bets that the glaring error Trump just made will be ignored by the NY Times?

Anyone? Anyone? Todd? Andrea? Bueller?

31 Likes

How can this be happening?

Good question, drumpfly.

2 Likes

As much as I hate to listen to this fool and watch him waving those arms around and grimacing, I’m going to be glued to the set as he self immolates at the CIC debate Wednesday MSNBC and later of course at the debates. Can’t image he will be prepared since he’s told us he knows more than the generals.

23 Likes

My but Crooked Don the Con is so very ignorant and stupid.

8 Likes

They don’t cover my nephew’s piano recital at the local community center either. These are Twitter exchanges and nothing more…

2 Likes

Or a Scandal for the MSM to explore. Does anyone think that Michelle Bachmann is qualified in any area of Foreign policy? I mean Lindsay Graham they have given a huge pass to because he was made a Colonel in the So Carolina Army National Guard. Which is almost Dukakis on a Tank ridiculous, yet he gets to go on Sunday talk shows for 7,5 years and spout second guess talking points about Susan Rice and every thing the Administration has done.

She is what one would have to call “Palin Unqualified.”

5 Likes

I just heard a Trumpette mocking Clinton for not knowing what the “C” meant at the top of an email (it wasn’t at the top, it was embedded in the message text in three emails), and then asked how can we elect a president who doesn’t understand our “top secret” classification system (the “C” did not stand for top secret, it stood for “Confidential”, the lowest level of classification, and the text was reportedly classified by mistake). And of course, the MSNBC talking head was either too ignorant herself or too eager to go along with the Clinton “scandal” narrative to correct the idiot. As The Donald would say, “sad”.

15 Likes

" Trump has not followed up on Noonan’s tweet as of this posting"

Reason being it’s called being Caught.With a Capital C.

14 Likes

Hey, Trump, remind me, what did the C on rental applications for your properties mean again?

30 Likes

The system, which over-classifies widely for CYA reasons, would classify the toilet paper wrappers as “confidential”. Meaningless as far as actual national security is concerned.

10 Likes

Blue:

It should be interesting,really would have been nice if the two Hillary & Trump were on stage at same place and time.

1 Like

I certainly hope he makes the maximum fool of himself possible in any forum where the point is to show how much you know about the world. But he’s a skillful performer, if you give him nothing else, so it may not be everything we hope. I’m managing my own expectations that way. I’m hoping there’s also a crescendo of oppo stuff coming out of the Clinton shop as election day approaches. I think and hope they’ve got a whole schedule for that. We haven’t heard much about Trump University, for one thing, and that’s absolute poison for him if you present it clearly. The business practices. The misjudgments and business failures. Vulgar, small-minded talk about anything and everything. The adolescent misogyny. And most of all, the narcissism. There’s such, such a wealth of fail there, and they’ve had all this time to orchestrate it. Fingers crossed…

20 Likes

Soon enough starting September 26. But I can’t believe he’s maneuvering right now (with the advice of Ailes) to be unavailable on those dates and times.

@mattinpa Keep in mind how critical trumpet has been lately of the military which began with McCain, and now getting criticism from Kaine and other quarters. At the very least he’s divided their vote with his stream of consciousness opinions.

@seanmalloy I hope she announces she’s back from a restroom break and ready for anything, walks up to dtrumpf and puts her right hand out tout de suite.

6 Likes