Discussion: Trump: Migrants 'Blame Border Patrol' 'Every Time They Catch A Cold'

1 Like

Same Trump, same song, same hateful despicable excuse for a human being.

27 Likes

At least he hasn’t blamed the migrants with carrying out the doctor ordered executions of newborns.

13 Likes

Of course he means the deaths, and of course SHS will say it’s “outrageous” to even think such a thing.

17 Likes

“White House did not immediately return TPM’s request for clarification.”
Don’t worry, tomorrow SHS would say it’s outrageous and KAC would give you some alternative facts.

7 Likes

Yet.

6 Likes

“It is unclear if Trump meant to make the connection to the deaths of the migrant children”

No it’s not. Stop playing the “I’m so fucking daft” game.

Trump was blaming the Dems for those deaths. Expect more of them, because he thinks he can make it stick.

10 Likes

Stupid laws always getting in the way of wannabe dictators.

17 Likes

Catching a cold has nothing to do with being kept in overcrowded and under-sanitzided conditions, with a tin foil blanket on top of you and a piece of rubber on an ice-cold concrete floor. Every idiot knows this.

/s

9 Likes

Clearly, we need to check sanitary conditions in Border Patrol stations.

4 Likes

Yeah…with a slight twist:

Part of Trump surely likes the cruelty of what he is saying.

And there is also the desire to keep the subject of something like the border situation (which would have resulted in him being kicked out of office in more normal times) more in the news than…(drum roll)

Mueller/Trump/Russia/Congressional Hearings/Impeachment/Trump Tax Returns

stuff like that…

9 Likes

I would add attack migrants.

21 Likes

One more then it is off for a brisk walk.

14 Likes

25 45 b4 2020

5 Likes

“The problem is we have to register them, we have to bring them to court, in other countries they just say ‘sorry, you can’t come in to our country’ and they walk them out. In our country you have to bring them to court,” he said. “It’s all legal, you have lawyers standing at the border, our people, lawyers, wise guys, standing at the border signing people up. Every time they catch a cold they try to blame Border Patrol. It’s a disgrace what’s going on, and it could be solved in 15 minutes if the Democrats would give us the votes.”

7 Likes

Hey, Trump teevee, is that your best head shot of Prez Chaos Victimhood? Can you honestly say it doesn’t make you throw up in your mouth, a little bit, to see his smarmy “I just banged the prom queen” grin while he blames brown/poor/immigrant people for all the catastrophes he’s personally created?

2 Likes

We don’t need no Constitution or civil rights -just give me 15 minutes. This is the President of the United States who swore an oath to the Constitution. Sigh.

But hey Jared is once again going to rescue us all!!!

3 Likes

Surprised trump didn’t try to say that These deaths are good because the border patrol was just quarantining migrant bringing disease into our country…

2 Likes

I gotta dump clothes into a washer, but I’m (somewhat) amazed that he has forgotten that DACA ‘effort’.

I’m not even gonna git into that Australian refugee camp story, because life is too short.

3 Likes

“He called U.S. border custody ‘Disneyland’…”

Complete with Mr. Toad’s Wild Death by Dehydration, It’s a Small Cage, and Jungle Deportation Cruise.

20 Likes