Discussion: Trump: Mexico's President Is A 'Friend'

Pena Nieto said he hopes to continue a “flowing dialogue.”

From Trump? It’s piled high and getting deeper.

1 Like

A deadbeat friend, apparently, who won’t pay for the bigly beautiful wall. Sad!

2 Likes

Pena Nieto said he hopes to continue a “flowing dialogue.”

Right after plenty of beans and guacamole.

2 Likes

Absolute effing whacko.

3 Likes

Nieto says: Yeah, whatever Double Dip. I’m saving my words for someone who will listen.

2 Likes

“It’s great to be with my friend, the President of Mexico!”

He said about the same propagada as his blood was reaacing the boilng ; ask Comey!

3 Likes

Trump: You say papa, I say potato. That’s why we can’t be friends.

1 Like

I don’t know if the picture accompanying this article is from the G20 summit, but in any case that hand-on-the-back thing is one of those lizard-brain instinctual dominating behaviors that Little Donny Two-Scoops does to everybody. It’s subtle, but combined with so many other dominance displays it can have an effect on weak-willed people.

Put into words, this gesture is, “Go this way under my guiding hand, and with my approval.” It differs from the similar “after you” gesture in that Donnie T.S. will do it always even when walking abreast of the other person, with no need for either to “go first” to wherever they’re walking.

The man is an expert at dominance. It’s part of what makes him such a lovely person.

Also:
http://www.piloteers.org/forums/attachments/general-discussions/6839d1052610227-kemosabe-president-abreast.jpg

1 Like

Is “flowing dialogue” diplomat-speak for “continuing to piss all over you and your stupid ideas”?

Meanwhile, back in Washington ... Jared "Full Metal Jackass" Kushner has turned over the on-going Border Wall negotiations with Mexico to his brother-in-law, Barron "The Expert" Trump.

**President Peña Nieto's executive secretary's intern's brother's best friend:** Pendejo say's what?
**Barron "The Expert" Trump:** What?