Discussion: Trump Met With Ronny Jackson In Oval Office Amid Growing Scrutiny

Chiselin’ Trump: “It was totally his decision to meet with me in the Oval Office.”

6 Likes

He will withdraw to stop Congressional hearings about the multiple accusations from military people of prescribing sleeping pills and wakeup pills on trips, being drunk a lot, and a hostile (not sexual, just general bullying and yelling) work environment.

Trump’s bullshit about the mean nasty Congress people doing their normal job is a smokescreen.

15 Likes

trump sure can pick em.

MAGA.

6 Likes

“Hey Ronny, it’s great to see you.”
“Thank you sir, (leans towards whispering WH aide) Uh - and an honor and a privilege to share the same room with you.”
" 'S - arite. You’re real smart."
“And you look in the peak of health Sir.”
" That’s right, I’m the healthiest president ever in the whole wide world!"
" You sure did nail that camel question Sir."
“Now look here Ronny, I’m going to let you down easy, because you really came through for me…”

6 Likes

Man, the plaintive cries of Ronny’s family for him to please, please, please come spend more time with him are so loud, I can hear them from here.

15 Likes

“Ronny? You keep lying on my behalf about my weight and health, and I’ll stand with you. Try to salvage your integrity, and I’ll throw you under the bus.”

1 Like

Ronny’s asskissing flattery of donny has only a limited return on the investment.

Nine times he trotted out “excellent” to describe various aspects of Trump’s health. When “excellent” needed a breather, “incredible” subbed, as in, “He has incredible genes.”

“It’s just the way God made him,” Jackson volunteered, divining clearer evidence of divine munificence in Trump than some 60 percent of the American public does. We should have recognized Jackson’s obsequious aria for what it was: an audition for a promotion.

10 Likes

I dunno what Ronny Jackson was drinking that he thought that someone like him with zero administrative experience was going to be able to deal with the snake pit that is the current VA. Anyone running that place is excused for drinking on the job.

1 Like

Blocking this one is weak soup after the more high profile (and more flawed) appointments made it through. Just cant get too worked up about this.

1 Like

It’s all relative. When you look at Trumpp’s other appointments, Jackson would be below average for qualification for the position, but I don’t think he’d be below the 20th percentile. Of course, multiple-appointment Kushner fills everything below the 10th percentile.

2 Likes

“The system is rigged!” Seems to me I heard that somewhere recently . . . . by somebody who claims to be President of the United States . . . UGH!

1 Like

As long as you are talking face to face with Donald Trump, you can be certain he won’t fire you. Once you’ve left his presence, and he has access to his Twitter account or his staff, all bets are off.

3 Likes

Btu Kushner was only taking positions with no defined responsability and only to see what he could steal and what bribes he could extract. Jackson presumably thought he could run an agency, so yes he drinks during the day.

2 Likes

n case there was still any doubt about what path Trump wants Jackson to
take, the President noted that "I don’t want to put a man through a
process like this. It’s too ugly and too disgusting. … If I were him, I
wouldn’t do it."

Then why did you run for the office you now hold …donald??? (puts hands on hips, taps foot)
Ya know donnie, if I were you I’d resign and go back to my fetid business conglomeration and launder some more money for my BFF Vlad.
donnie trump, you are not one who makes a lotta sense sometimes.
And note this donnie…I refuse to capitalize your name. To do so would be a sign of respect you do not deserve.

2 Likes

Discussion: Trump Met With Ronny Jackson In Oval Office Amid Growing Scrutiny

Being called into the principal’s office cannot be good.
It never was for me.

3 Likes

Exactly. I don’t feel sorry for that asshat. He lied to the American people about Trumps health with expectations of furthering his own not so stellar career. Now he is exposed for all to see and Trump is pretending it is the congress’ fault. What a bunch of rank incompetents. Another day another Trump failure.

4 Likes

Donnie and Ronny, what a pair!!

2 Likes

This is a mess - and Trump actually likes this - Trump like having things teeter on the edge then wobble & appear out of control - … and let it drag out … sometime the matter / a weak unqualified nominee goes away - or sometimes the opposition gets dissipated / weakened - and then Trump leverages the GOP into holding their nose and back the “D-minus” options out of ‘loyalty to party’

• and it all has a demoralizing effect on the nation - and saps our resolve and is disgusting - which is all to Trump’s liking

If this turns into a pissing contest - Ronny Jackson gets through by a razor thin margin - just on power politics

Methinks this is more like being called to the groundskeeper’s no-nothing supervisor’s office.

3 Likes