Discussion: Trump Meets With Twitter CEO Hours After 'Political Games' Tweet

To accept the most insane Tweeter award?

10 Likes

Naw, to thank him for single-handedly having saved their company.

They were flailing around and likely headed towards the exits before He showed up, and made it a requirement for anyone who is anyone to keep tabs on Twitter to check out what shit he was up to now.

12 Likes

According to the DoJ, Trump’s tweets are official White House statements -a great gift to Dorsey - which also explains why he’ll never shut down an account that appears to violate Twitter’s own policies.

7 Likes

Oldest male middle school girl tweeter.

7 Likes

Any person who engages with Trump normalizes him. Stop giving him photo ops.

8 Likes

Wonder what donnie dangled in from of Dorsey?

6 Likes

Dear Dorsey,

Your hipster nose ring won’t get you into heaven anymore, you Trump defending prick.
If I Tweeted 1/10 the kind of shit Trump has Tweeted I would be booted off Twitter in a heartbeat.

So fuck you, you fuckity-fuck! And your partner-in-complicity Zuckerberg, too.

And I can’t believe you can walk down a street in a city like San Francisco without people throwing Starbucks lattes in your face.

Remember to shave that beard before you burn in hell. It’s quite flammable!, D

19 Likes

I believe it was a Mario Bros. mushroom. (H/T: Stormy Daniels)

2 Likes

I thought you were just making a dig at Dorsey with the nose ring but - sure enough, he’s got it. I totally didn’t see it before. Echhhhh.

6 Likes

does anyone think Trump understood a word of what Dorsey was talking about?

2 Likes

Ewwwww.

"Blah…blah…blah…trump…blah…blah…blah…trump on twitter…blah…blah…blah…trump.

7 Likes

Look forward to keeping an open dialogue!

Meaning, you listening to me bloviate and be a fucking martyr.

3 Likes

“Trump Meets With Twitter CEO Hours After ‘Political Games’ Tweet”

Uh, why is this at all surprising or being treated as if it’s something weird. Trump went on an anti-Twitter tirade precisely BECAUSE he was meeting with Dorsey. He wanted Dorsey prepped and fully reminded that he’s angry with him and that he is the more powerful, dominant person in the relationship…that Dorsey would be coming to him as a supplicant and was entering an angry lion’s den…where he would be expected to politely tolerate all manner of denigration and to obsequiously accede to whatever wishes the lion expressed.

12 Likes

last time on

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/twitter-ceo-wont-reveal-if-tweet-threatening-murder-would-get-trump-banned

4 Likes

Seems that irony has, once again, died.

2 Likes

Did Dorsey have to get down on his knees and apologize?

5 Likes

2 Likes

I’m guessing that the people who are “constantly [being taken] off the list” are the bots that keep following him to keep his numbers high. Sad!

3 Likes