Discussion: Trump Lobs Vicious Tweet Attack At Mika Brzezinski, Claiming She Had 'Face-Lift'

2 Likes

So, yeah, that’s indefensible. He’ll be torn apart all weekend for this.

And he pretty clearly doesn’t want to be President anymore.

36 Likes

OMG. Becoming more presidential everyday!

43 Likes

I’d be very careful about plastic surgery jokes, Herr Donald, considering that silicone-packed daughter Ivankadonk of yours that you forced under the knife because she didn’t meet the Trump Corporation Standards of Beauty. Although he probably believes the entire world thinks it’s cool to have a vinyl sex doll for a daughter.

56 Likes

Saying something like this when he was running for POTUS was despicable, but now that he is POTUS is beyond despicable he is embarrassing and any woman who voted for this man should be ashamed.

40 Likes

there’s that trump class. wow.

12 Likes

Donald, do you know how many GOPers have plastic surgery each year?

11 Likes

Wow, Morning Joke and Meek-ugh gushed all over Trump to get him elected and this is the thanks they get!

17 Likes

“A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something.”

31 Likes

Wow…can you imagine ANY former President making a statement like this in a public forum? Behind closed doors, no doubt, but I firmly believe they had too much respect for the office to be such a blatant ass in public.

This is disgusting. I am (once again) overwhelmingly embarrassed to be an American. (This feeling has happened at LEAST once a day since January 20, 2017)

41 Likes

Folks, Preshitident Cloacamouth Trump represents modern day white christian bigot conservatives. Just such a brilliant ideology full of great ideas. These sleazy white christian folk see a fellow bigot who is also a sexual predator, traitor and money laundering conman as as a paragon of jesus-like christian virtue – a modern day CheatoJesus if you will.

18 Likes

What the heck set him off this morning?

10 Likes

I know, right?? Who woulda thunk that he’d turn on people who helped to propel his stinking ass to the WH? Unforeseeable.

16 Likes

WTF? He’s officially lost it now. I’m not sure which is worse, the embarrassment or the danger of it all. The danger I’m sure.

19 Likes
15 Likes

Just read an article in the WP about how Republicans don’t trust Trump…and this is why.

No interaction with him is sacred or will be kept secret. Anything you do or say in his presence can and will be used against you at a future date if you upset the toddler in any way.

Having said that, this was especially cheap and vicious. No wonder Obama won’t bother to reply to Trump’s provocations.

38 Likes

Guess I should probably update hours to seconds…

43 Likes

If I was in Bali I wouldn’t give a shit either. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Oh, and Mika Brzezinski’s father died a month ago.

So, yeah. Awesome.

32 Likes

Just “global”? I’ll bet even Lrrr, the ruler of Omicron Persei 8 is offended by this Trump bullshit:

4 Likes