Discussion: Trump Lawyer Schooled By CNN Host Hilariously Claims: 'I Unraveled Her'

1 Like

He obviously majored in delusion in law school. You got toasted, sonny. By the Comedy News Network…

Caribou Barbie looked like a Rhodes scholar with Katie Couric, compared to you.

21 Likes

It is common for new lawyers to be surprised the first time they read a transcript of what they said. They thought they were so smooth, but the script of their actual words was disjointed and filled with incomplete sentences.

This guy seems to have the opposite problem–reading his words may look like he was in control, but in real life, he sounded like an idiot.

6 Likes

whatever you say, Baghdad Bob

14 Likes

TrumpLand – An Alternative Reality Experience!!!

Everyone who arrives has to check his brain in for the duration and put on reality-filtering goggles to protect against dangerous truth rays.

9 Likes

Ah, the specifications for Extreme Vetting ™ are revealed.

3 Likes

I read elsewhere he was crowing about the lengthy silence, as if he’d stumped her or something, when actually she was just flabbergasted at how delusional and irrational his question was. Sometimes you’re sitting there going This guy is fucking nuts and trying to frame that in a more professional way for television or business-conversation purposes. It’s not always easy. But that’s Trumpworld in a nutshell—normal people just gaping in stunned silence at how nuts they are.

20 Likes

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how Trump will “win” the debates.

12 Likes

5 Likes

I think he did not hear her the first time. He also seems slow to grasp.

5 Likes

It sounded like an interview with Pee Wee Herman’s evil alter ego.

3 Likes

It was studio echoes. Earpiece malfunction. Bad chip dip from the Green Room. Crosstalk. Preoccupied with thinking about that damned idiot shoeshine boy that got polish on one of his good socks.

12 Likes

Completely onravelleD CNN HOST. SHE couldn’t even CITe specific POLLs. SHe just saYS all of them. THAT’s what lamestream MEDIA “journalism” has come to. CNN is Horrible, by the waY. Horrible ratings. NOBody goes ON CNN. IT’s going out of business.

8 Likes

It appears delusion is catching at the Trump campaign.

4 Likes

I cannot watch this clip enough times.

5 Likes

Same tired GOP messaging “polls don’t matter”

1 Like

He’s a Russian plant!!! He doesn’t understand idiom! I don’t think he knows what ‘unraveled’ MEANS…I’m gonna pitch this to TNT…

2 Likes

I think they’re using the same pollsters Romney used. With the same results.

2 Likes

Actually the Trump campaign is a mental Chernobyl oozing psychological disorders over the American public…

4 Likes

Joe McCarthy + Roy Cohn = Donald Trump + Michael Cohen

Different century, same bizarre phenomenon

4 Likes