Discussion: Trump Lashes Out At 'Very Dishonest And Weak' Trudeau In Twitter Tantrum

Clearly the handshake “mark” hit the internet and the very stable genius went apeshit.

59 Likes

I think the Donald is coming to the conclusion that they’re not that into him.

69 Likes

And the remarks with which Trudeau closed the summit. So of course, the idiot’s on the tweet.

But good for Trudeau.

35 Likes

I think we all know who the “very dishonest and weak” leader is here, Donny, and it’s isn’t PM Trudeau.

60 Likes

Ya know, there are only so many times one can say, what a f*n idiot this guy is, but at least it can’t get any worse.

22 Likes

Not to mention the photo of Merkel staring Widdle Donny down.

62 Likes

Donnie is the original 298 pound weakling.

39 Likes

Fuck Trump. This notion of Managed Democracy for the US is dishonest, weak and repugnant. Even a 60% voter turnout in Canada crushes anything the Americans can put together – nearly 93% of their eligible voter pool has registered to vote. Managed Democracy got Russians Putin. It got us Trump.

33 Likes

There’s always some sort of origin story for Trump’s resentments. For Canada, it must be this:

9 Likes

O ye of little faith…

42 Likes

“PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, “US Tariffs were kind of insulting”

No, clearly Trudeau said this BEFORE the G7.
I pray FoxNews reports this accurately, or Trump’s head will escalate rapidly in volume.

19 Likes

Trump’s concept of diplomacy is to go into a petulant rage and impulsively tweet insults about foreign heads of state – both adversaries as well as allies with whom he happens to disagree.

U.S. was pulling back its endorsement of the group’s communique …

So what if I signed the document. I didn’t actually read the damn thing, so I get a “do-over”.

15 Likes

I hear he’s going to formally withdraw from the G-7 and form a new trade alliance with Russia.

They’ll call it the P-2.

41 Likes

From the expression on her face, and those of Trump and Bolton, I would caption this as, “Mister Trump, I should tell you to kiss my a$$, but you would probably transmit a loathsome disease.”

13 Likes

The answer is NO, the question is —

"Does Trump understand Trudeau is the leader of an independent country most of whose citizens like America and despise Trumpublicans, and that his tweets have only a positive effect on support for Trudeau?

20 Likes

Oh Yaweh, he said it out loud! We’re Doomed! :tired_face:

10 Likes

Somewhere in Russia, President Putin has a shattering orgasm.

25 Likes

The EU would be most grateful.

Strumpets who will be out of work, not so much. (But they’ll blame Obama. Or Clinton. Or FDR.)

4 Likes

What an effin embarrassment to the country (and all mankind). I sure the leaders at G7 must have felt a little like this dealing with such an ignorant asshole.

68 Likes