Discussion: Trump Lashes Out At Media Upon Return To US: 'Fake News Is The Enemy!'

1 Like

So are we only hearing from him now because he forgot to take his phone along on his homer-hitting trip?

23 Likes

So much for having a team of lawyers vet his tweets.

Although, come to think of it, a scarier thought is that they did implement that and this is the result.

32 Likes

Fake news is the enemy [of tyranny]. We will tell you what the real news is. All these people going around behind my back and telling you what is really going on are a disgrace.

18 Likes

Back on American soil, soiling America.

Sad!

63 Likes

So if it’s his “opinion” that the leaks about Jared are “fabricated lies,” why doesn’t he just ask Jared?

22 Likes

This “defense” is getting really weak and tiresome. Anything this moron disagrees with is “fake” …it boggles the mind to think this a-hole is really president.

41 Likes

Indications are that he was heavily sedated during the trip.

12 Likes

As Jordan Uhl notes:

“An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that @BarackObama’s birth certificate is a fraud.”

45 Likes

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Trump wakes up, takes a dump on Twitter then goes back to his fugue state. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

8 Likes

Or, contrariwise, is it real news about a fake president?

34 Likes

I’m thinking someone else tweeted this.

They’re too coherent.

10 Likes

I can see the lawyers have really reined in his twitter habits. Yup.

14 Likes

Yeah, and they just threw in “exsists” to make it look authentic. It’s an old trick.

11 Likes

Trump falls asleep in church and drools down his chin.

12 Likes

It will be really funny when your fake son in law is fake convicted of fake money laundering and fake tax evasion and possibly fake espionage and you have to fake pardon him to keep him out of fake prison.

36 Likes

Fake NEws! LeaKeRs leaKing highlY clasSified leaKs anD it appEars in FaKe nEWS. TreAsOn!

13 Likes

Unnamed sources are fake news? That is really rich. So darn rich coming from the king of “people are saying”. Transparent as the day is long, just another way to get his baboon supporters to attack the media.
He is unhinged for all to see.

28 Likes

….it is very possible that those sources don’t exsist but are made up by fake news writers. #FakeNews is the enemy!

Says His Corpulence, whose buddy, David Pecker publishes the National Enquirer.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2016/05/12/why-trump-s-supermarket-tabloid-alliance-poses-problem-press/210393

9 Likes

It’s pretty funny that Mr “People Say, Lotsa People Say” is complaining about anonymous sources passing “fake news”…

25 Likes