Discussion: Trump Lashes Out At Comey After NYT Report On FBI Probe Of Russia Ties

Finding out about the FBI’s 2 year investigation, reading the NYT’s account, then having the story broken down for us by @khyber900 would make such a great work of fiction. However, to see all of this coming together now and knowing what we’ve known is just mind boggling and the fact that tRump can’t be removed from office maybe until this coming fall makes me crazy.

13 Likes

We’ve sunk a long way since the Cuban missile crisis.

6 Likes

I bet he wears loafers, unless he has someone tie his shoes for him. The bending over thing doesn’t seem to be his style.

4 Likes

Impotent flailing.

2 Likes

It will be…

3 Likes

He did that last year

3 Likes

Not so much style as ability…he would fall over.

4 Likes

Possibly practicing Transcendental Meditation.

Doesn’t wash, this is a much older picture

1 Like

It could be Teddy’s Great White Fleet…

Clearly burning coal…

4 Likes

This appears to be the correct caption @chiefkurtz

Caption: The Great White Fleet steams in column from Hampton Roads, Va. at the beginning of their cruise around the world, 16 December 1907. Kansas (Battleship No. 21) (left) and Vermont (Battleship No. 20) (next in line) lead the ships in this C.E. Waterman image. (Naval History and Heritage Command Photograph NH 92091)

The picture appears to be attached to a lot of dubious websites, associating it with the Cuban Missile crisis…

4 Likes

Fantastic point by Rick Wilson just now on msnbc:

If trump was not a russian asset, how could you tell the difference?

33 Likes

The irony is that this could be considered a self-inflicted gunshot wound by trump.

Initially the investigation was focusing on Russian interference in our elections - not on conspiracy. But by firing Comey, trump ensured that he and his allies would be investigated for working with the Russians to steal the election.

If trump would have acted like an adult and left Comey alone, the Russian interference via social media would have been investigated and reported, but the work by Cohen, Flynn, Manafort etc. might not have been uncovered.

Way to go donnie-boy!

25 Likes

Trump is a counter-intelligence natural…

5 Likes

They try to see if there’s a new angle on it they can come up with in a rush, because with the original information public their contacts may now feel free to say things that relate to it. It changes the game board, you might say.

10 Likes

Hence the ETTD.

8 Likes

Yeah, I saw that. Nothing to comment on, though.

Me, I learn more from the comments section…

17 Likes

He looks particularly ridiculous in that cut of suit with the end of his the hanging out like a tongue. That style of suit is for a much younger man, not an old goat like Tip.

4 Likes

Self-inflicted gunshots seem to be his standard operating procedure.

6 Likes

Stevie, use the big words, use the big words!

“usurpation” How is that Boss? Oh, and here is a new roll of TP.

Thanks Stevie, you did me a solid. Hey Stevie, did you ever notice it echoes in here when I dictate?

Yeah Boss, I did, you mind if I hit the fan?

Nah, Stevie, there is too much hitting the fan already.

Good one Boss, good one!

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available