Discussion: Trump Lashes Out At Comey After NYT Report On FBI Probe Of Russia Ties

If the government is shut down how is it Trump still has access to a cell phone?

I am so sick of this thing we have in our White House.

10 Likes

Since he had such a strong response I would believe that he is as guilty as heck. The louder he cries the more he feels he is in a corner.

16 Likes

Frankly, this report just solidifies one of the questions Iā€™ve had since 1/20/17. Who has the real nuclear football? One would hope the intelligence community swapped it out.

8 Likes

You mean freeze him like this?

Kidding aside your time lines looks good.

32 Likes

Short version: Are you a Russian agent, bro? You act like a Russian agent.

44 Likes

Amos 5:24 "But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream."

9 Likes

I would prefer to think of it as ā€œthe most powerful position in the worldā€ so as not to give too much credit to the current holder.

14 Likes

Don the Russian spy is literally quaking in his boots.

4 Likes

Does TPM have a writer in the UK @summer_concepcion ?
The timestamps on the tweets appear to be in London time .

He spent in total 2 hours composing these tweets ?

2 Likes

I guess all it took was a Bone Spurs Twitter Meltdown for somebody else to cover the main story. Earlier this morning, I checked the WaPo and a couple other newspapers & the only other one that covered it was The NY Daily News. Evidently, news that the President of the United States being investigated as a Russian asset ainā€™t that big of a deal ?

SAD!

9 Likes

Can someone please activate this, so we can get the government open again and get people paid?

5 Likes

Q-Tips looks like heā€™s thinking hard about someone other than Mother Pence.

4 Likes
10 Likes

It just seems disturbing to wait this thing out for years while Tump and Putin destroy so much of our country and hurt so many people. I cant wait until September. And the guy is a traitor. He deserves more than to just give up the presidency.

If the Russians took just enough of the right people off the voting rolls in a few key states to tip the election, that resulted in all this mayhem and distress ( not to mention probably the same for changing the Brexit vote), then what are we to do in the aftermath of that realization? Should judges that were appointed by Trump resign? Can his executive orders be undone immediately? Just how do we unwind a hostile takeover by a foreign government ( or two)?

28 Likes

I thought Sarah Slanders said last night that everything was President Obamaā€™s fault. Oh, and that Director Comey was a partisan hack.

8 Likes

I know how you feel, but when itā€™s all said and done I want a timeline of events. I need a timeline of events to help me appreciate where and when the GOP got snookered.

6 Likes

Or smocked.

6 Likes

Sometimes when they are scooped in something big the big publications seem to go through a sulking period.

Josh did have a post up last night.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say Trump is running out of runway.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a bunch of snow, so my righteousness would like the judgement to be hard and cold.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available