Discussion: Trump Lashes Out At Comey After NYT Report On FBI Probe Of Russia Ties

and windsocks.

In other words, “Cheese it, the cops!”

3 Likes

Nope, no collusion…more like a hostile takeover!

1 Like

As always you provide us all with a unique and perceptive viewpoint. Thank you for articulating your thoughts.

Lock him up,

2 Likes

Those are F-4s on deck and that looks like the nuclear carrier Enterprise, or that class at least. This is probably a photo from the 1960s. I had models of this carrier and the fighters when i was a kid in the 60s (the planes in the front area are the F-4s).

I think Mattis is a Democrat. Well Trump said so.

Trump remembers this word cuz it sounds kinda dirty.

It’s not only that the Republicans lack spine, they are amoral and un-American. For their betrayal of country, some should be physically terminated by solemn government processes and tools.

1 Like

I’ve been hoping that he’ll go full Nero, without the fire–just the slitting his throat in a back room, along with a self-pitying announcement of what an artist the world is losing.

I think they have to verify with their own sources. Heard that the NYT journos have been working on this for over a year so verifying would take some time, even though they probably knew it was correct. By yesterday afternoon they had started to print similar articles.

1 Like

I agree he brings s lot upon himself but remember, the FBI was already investigating 4 Trump associates. I assume Flynn, Manafort, Page, and Papa. So, some of it was sure to come out but maybe not as explosively as we’ve now seen.

The Ditch brought Papa to our attention, IIRC, so yeah there’s a ton of worldwide interceptions that they are privy to. I’d like to think we have multiple nations’ intelligence community helping us with this investigation.

That was a very enlightening show. Excellent panel.

And remember, while all this is going on, as Trump looks more and more like a traitor, he’s not stopping the shutdown, and his secret service are working without pay. And Trump doesn’t care.

1 Like

I’m sure the Heritage Foundation has a ready list available but this Arptem does appear to indicate his preferences to PP whenever there’s a personnel issue. Weird.

1 Like

We really need to go after him, bring his taint to the surface, call out his BS. Publicly and loudly.

1 Like

I read & watched everything else about the article and made this morning’s mission to come to the reliably fabulous Kyber900.

1 Like

I’ve noticed a bit of re-upping of things we’ve already seen, I think because more people are now paying attention. I think the Democratic forces know how bad this is and want to prepare 70% of the country and are doing everything they can to get more exposure. Public opinion is going to drive what happens and our “marketing” to promote the true information has to be successful.

4 Likes

Per Julia Davis’s Twitter, Russian TV is telling it’s people we’re in a civil war. That’s what they want. Their bots and social media folk have been spewing same on the various media sites.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available