Discussion: Trump Just Rehashed Literally Every Feud He Had With Cruz In The Primary

2 Likes

The GOP implosion begins!

47 Likes

He just can’t help himself . . . thank God!!

74 Likes

On-message, as usual.

Congratulations, Republicans. You built that.

41 Likes

Bad hair, thin skin, and tiny fingers.
A genetic trifecta…

38 Likes

So how long did he restrain himself this time? Him not saying Lyin’ Ted in the speech was from his standard quite an accomplishment.

21 Likes

I want to feel good about this, about the convention, about everything this man does. Because it is just bonkers. But I will not feel good until I see polls over weeks and weeks that show Clinton winning nationally by double digits, in battle ground states easily, and stuff like that. He’s nuts, but so are many of my relatives and friends and they think Trump is just fine. Oy.

69 Likes

Thank you, god. Please, please let’s give this old yeller more rope!

25 Likes

Please continue…

15 Likes

BUT you"D prefer CROOked HITLARy? SHe’s GOING TO be Impeached BEFORE sHE Takes the OAth OF OFfice SO TRUmP will BE president anyway.

36 Likes

I don’t even WANT your ball. I’m just gonna play here by myself. With my OWN ball.

25 Likes

Well done, Ted, well done. You played him like a fiddle. Goaded him into an own-goal. Bravo. And I know you knew what you were doing.

Hillary - I know you know this already - this is how you make him destroy himself. Make him show his colors, his pettiness, his bitterness, his weakness. Play this again and again for how he will behave the very first time he talks with a foreign head of state. This is Trump, this is all he is. My Schadenfreude Candle (Republican Scent) is glowing brightly.

And every other surrogate: Reid, Warren, Sanders, every one of us… just keep poking.

58 Likes

Also this guy is a total loser!!

1 Like

This is why he’s gonna win. He’s a two fisted man. Deal with it, Metro weenies.

Trump doesn’t seem to realize that there is a limited time before Election Day, and a limited number of opportunities to sway voters. Every one he fritters away is one he’ll never get back.

Keep up the good work, Donny!

34 Likes

OH EM GEE he’s nuts nuts nuts. His cerebrospinal fluid is about to boil and blow his skull apart. Ted Sr. killed JFK and The Enquirer should get a Pulitzer, ye gods, that’s another campaign video right there, he’s completely delusional. Bravo Ted, you worthless piece of scum, you played that well the other night.

51 Likes

The pivot is coming, wait for it, any day now. Or (as said to me in another thread) maybe it’s the divot that matters.

24 Likes

Trump lit into Cruz, saying that he was the only one in the convention
hall who didn’t want to unify the Republican Party and that his defiance
would ruin him professionally.

Snicker… heh heh…Trump, may I remind you that Cruz is an elected Senator and you are a nominated real estate dealer. Cruz was not alone in the GOP. Twenty GOPer senators chose to boycott your convention.

42 Likes

Wow. This guy is absolutely desperate for Ted Cruz to validate him by acknowledging he won, and bowing to him. This… this is some seriously tin-pot level shit here. If you take nothing else away from the convention, understand this: Donald Trump can’t handle a snub. He can’t handle disrespect at all.

Now I really wish Jeb had even a single gram of killer instinct, back in December when he pushed Trump to the edge of explosion. It would’ve been over. Done. ‘Respect? Nobody respects you, Donald, not the people on this stage, not the people you do business with, not even the people who suck up to you for money. They don’t respect you. They’re scamming you.’

That’s all it would’ve taken then… and after this, I think it’ll be easy as hell to push his buttons in the first debate.

61 Likes

he’s wha?

12 Likes