Discussion: Trump Jumps Into VA Gov Race, Accuses Dem Candidate Of ‘Fighting’ For MS-13

1 Like

New Jersey’s gubernatorial race may not be very competitive, but it is surely a contested election with two major party candidates and a half dozen third party.

6 Likes

I’d have MS-13 over for lunch, just to gain some insight into their views. However, their affinity for cilantro really makes me question their humanity.

8 Likes

Unless there’s active, immediate, and loud pushback from Democrats other than Northam, Trump’s use of social media will amplify the 100% bullshit about sanctuary cities in Virginia.

Even Gillespie himself has admitted there are no sanctuary cities in Virginia:

“Gillespie On Sanctuary Cities: “I Agree We Don’t Have Any.”
“I do not believe that cities or counties should be free to pick and
choose what laws they can enforce and declare themselves a sanctuary
city. I agree we don’t have any, but we should make sure we don’t ever.”
[VBA Debate, 7/22/17]”

http://ralphnortham.com/2017/08/30/fact-check-ed-gillespie-admitted-debate-no-sanctuary-cities-virginia-ralph-northam-always-fought-protect-virginia-communities-violent-criminals/

14 Likes

Your mistake is assuming Donnie Two Scoops (and the Goopers) are interested in actual factual facts.

14 Likes

Maybe the Russians can clear this up.

2 Likes

Desperate.

3 Likes

To call him a loathsome creep is an insult to loathsome creeps everywhere.

15 Likes

Seems to me that anyone who might actually believe something this crazy and over the top, isn’t going to be persuaded otherwise. Those people just can’t be reached. The question is: how many of them reside in VA?

Not saying that Dems shouldn’t push back on this. Just to keep the reality of the situation in mind.

9 Likes

Well, the people of Virginia did vote down Ken Cuccinelli for governor in 2013. Admittedly though, that was in a different political climate. Still, on the plus side, Clinton did carry Virginia by more than five percentage points.

9 Likes

" Post-Schar School poll released Thursday indicated Northam, the Democrat, lead Gillespie by 53 percent to 40 percent among the voters surveyed."

And there is this on the plus side, too.

That one is a little high, , but all polling has been putting Northam ahead.

Gillespie has been running an increasingly desperate campaign as well. I think he sees this one out of his reach, too.

13 Likes

He’s truly is a miserable FK. He doesn’t care what the TRUTH is or how he impacts the government. OK I have to stop now…

10 Likes

Does anyone want to take a guess on what date Donnie the Dotard was told about MS-13? Should we check the Fox & Friends archives?
I’m really having a hard time understanding how a man from the world’s most diverse city in the world could become the world’s biggest bigot? He’s got properties in NY, NJ, FL, DC and NV also those places have Hispanics.

3 Likes

'round the bend. Tillie’s right, he’s a fucking moron.

8 Likes

At what point can loyal Americans sue this bastard for libel or slander? Not to mention for misfeasance, malfeasance and generally being a turd in the punch bowl of life?

Trump is not the world’s biggest bigot. He is merely the world’s highest-ranking bigot.

8 Likes

3 Likes

The really insane thing is that the parody Trump twitter is just slightly more lunatic than the real one.

9 Likes

That probably has a great deal to do with it. He grew up under the influence of that old 50s style white male dominance bullshit. And seeing diversity growing all around him, was a constant attack upon those core beliefs. So in typical Trump fashion, he has spent his life lashing out against diversity, culminating in a Presidential campaign that was driven by those beliefs as its core platform.

4 Likes

Where I come from (rural Ohio) comments like “fighting for MS-13” are reason to call someone out. Of course Sarah Sanders would say that in actuality trump didn’t say those words or intend their meaning. My father would have decked trump for an insult like that.

9 Likes