Discussion: Trump Jumps 17 Points Among Likely GOP Voters, Well Above Carson: Reuters Poll

Discussion for article #242830

Please proceed Republicans.

24 Likes

I truly can’t believe this. Is the show Punk’d still a thing? Is this that?

12 Likes

I suspect Carson’s lies, incoherent ramblings and bizarre historical theories caused his plummet.

37 Likes

http://www.sadtrombone.com/

5 Likes

Trump surging

You mean he hasn’t tweeted anything about Paris yet? God, it’s 3 am in Paris soon, Donald…Hello???

4 Likes

Damn maybe Trump will win the nomination after all

3 Likes

Bush/Trump or Trump/Bush?

I know when I stop in at the local GOP headquarters, I talk up Big Door every chance I get.

Their mood can best be described as ‘whistling past the graveyard.’

The GOP establishment created this and now, they are whining about what to do. Remember, John McCain was one of the worst offenders by nominating Sarah Palin to be one heartbeat away from the presidency. When a monster is created, it is difficult to kill it.

22 Likes

OK, this poll doesn’t include the fallout from Trump’s “child molester” comments, or his generally confused, old whore shouting on the street corner speech yesterday. If that doesn’t sink him, then I guess he can do anything short of strangling a nun on live tv and come out smelling like a rose.

20 Likes

Let’s wait and see if his last night’s meltdown speech may or may not have any impact…

Meanwhile, Rubio, touted again and again as a consecutive debate winner, as the last Establishment hope after Jeb!'s demise, is still hovering around 10. Clock is ticking…

10 Likes

My first thought exactly.

Carson is self-destructing.

1 Like

A challenging concept to accept emotionally, isn’t it? Like a sci-fi dystopia—Ray Bradbury’s “A Sound of Thunder” comes to mind—has overtaken reality and become a nightmare you can’t wake up from. I’m still working on accepting it myself, believe me.

8 Likes

Unless they find a dead girl or a live boy in his bed.

7 Likes

Not liking or trusting Carson is one thing, but why in the world would you turn to Donald Trump, of all useless, pitiful things, as the alternative?

This is no longer a question of disagreeing with Republicans. I am now forced to question whether they are actual human beings at all.

7 Likes

To borrow from Trump: Are Republican voters really this stupid? Oh, sorry I asked.

12 Likes

gop sickness spreads. God help them.

3 Likes

Because he’s ahead. And to the teabagger mind, if you don’t vote for the winner, you wasted your vote.

5 Likes