Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

I watched some of the video. What a slimy little jerk. Smiling that fake little smile the entire time. His last name is Fuentes. And he doesnā€™t even get it. Iā€™m sure Trump shares the blame for this. Steve King. Texas republicans. Other republicans. Good grief, kid.

19 years old. Sad.

2 Likes

Teeeheeeheeeā€¦

1 Like

4 Likes

(Oh, that was quickā€¦ :joy: :+1:)

1 Like

Yes, he was a lecher, a voyeur, vindictive and a creep. Also a glutton who shoveled two meals in in one sitting (according to Mel Brooks who dined with him). But nobody else has scared me more.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not sure if Iā€™m counted amongst that crowd, but if so please let me clarify. I donā€™t mind calling out someone who has an ugly soul, and Iā€™ve certainly used the word ā€œodiousā€ often enough in these threads, but only to refer to individuals who I feel deserve the labels. I did write a couple of posts suggesting that applying a label to a whole group, based upon the perceived characteristics of a few is precisely the behavior we condemn in racists, homophobes, etc so maybe we shouldnā€™t do it either. If for no other reason, because we need to bring a few more folks back to the fold (or persuade them to turn out for us) and tarring them all with a broad brush works against our own interests.

And thus endth the sermon for today, please open your hymnals to page 8ā€¦

1 Like

ā€œWhite House Chief of Staff John Kelly and Steve Bannon have mutually agreed today would be Steveā€™s last day.ā€

Alas! If only it really were Bannonā€™s last day.

1 Like

NYDN tomorrow.

eta: Dang, the board is awful today. click for a popup if it doesnā€™t show.

3 Likes

Now that Bannonā€™s gone, theyā€™re going to have to renovate fumigate the White House again.

The flagrantly racist pro-neo Nazi, pro-confederate and pro-white christian response to the Charlottesville rally came from Preshitident Anusmouth-Putindickholster. This is neither the white christian supremacist Steve Bannonā€™s fault nor is it the Russian traitor Cuck Kushnerā€™s fault. The Preshitident spoke from the heart and showed us who he really is. He is the epitome of vile and evil and has no human decency.

3 Likes

Pence is Putinā€™s handpicked babysitter for Trump.

aw, you cheated.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Just heard the news (here in DK it is Sat 9:41 AM) and I have begun reevaluting my dinner plans for the weeekend).

1 Like

I really donā€™t think, that will increase salesā€¦

1 Like

So apparently ā€œEinsatzgruppeā€ is German slang for oneā€™s own penis.

Together with the balls, can be, can be,ā€¦

Kobayashi Maru :grin:

1 Like

Found it!

1 Like

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available