Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

That’s why I signed up. Love the site. Worth the investment.

6 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

I think that they are under a strange notion that though these type of ‘fails’ happens to others, it wont happen to them.

Whoops

4 Likes

… and if it does, whine and blame Obama.

Gosh, typical…

2 Likes

Simply Trump has relegated himself to a borderline ceremonial role.

Though he might get back to a number 1, it’ll be due to others having worse weeks.

1 Like

Or antifas (edited, because i hate that previous term)

1 Like

I watched some of the video. What a slimy little jerk. Smiling that fake little smile the entire time. His last name is Fuentes. And he doesn’t even get it. I’m sure Trump shares the blame for this. Steve King. Texas republicans. Other republicans. Good grief, kid.

19 years old. Sad.

2 Likes

Teeeheeeheee…

1 Like

4 Likes

(Oh, that was quick… :joy: :+1:)

1 Like

Yes, he was a lecher, a voyeur, vindictive and a creep. Also a glutton who shoveled two meals in in one sitting (according to Mel Brooks who dined with him). But nobody else has scared me more.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not sure if I’m counted amongst that crowd, but if so please let me clarify. I don’t mind calling out someone who has an ugly soul, and I’ve certainly used the word “odious” often enough in these threads, but only to refer to individuals who I feel deserve the labels. I did write a couple of posts suggesting that applying a label to a whole group, based upon the perceived characteristics of a few is precisely the behavior we condemn in racists, homophobes, etc so maybe we shouldn’t do it either. If for no other reason, because we need to bring a few more folks back to the fold (or persuade them to turn out for us) and tarring them all with a broad brush works against our own interests.

And thus endth the sermon for today, please open your hymnals to page 8…

1 Like

“White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and Steve Bannon have mutually agreed today would be Steve’s last day.”

Alas! If only it really were Bannon’s last day.

1 Like

NYDN tomorrow.

eta: Dang, the board is awful today. click for a popup if it doesn’t show.

3 Likes

Now that Bannon’s gone, they’re going to have to renovate fumigate the White House again.

The flagrantly racist pro-neo Nazi, pro-confederate and pro-white christian response to the Charlottesville rally came from Preshitident Anusmouth-Putindickholster. This is neither the white christian supremacist Steve Bannon’s fault nor is it the Russian traitor Cuck Kushner’s fault. The Preshitident spoke from the heart and showed us who he really is. He is the epitome of vile and evil and has no human decency.

3 Likes

Pence is Putin’s handpicked babysitter for Trump.

aw, you cheated.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available