Discussion: Trump Is Reportedly Going To Fire Steve Bannon ... At Some Point

Josh thinks Bannon is clean, but he knows a whole lot about whoā€™s not.

1 Like

No wonder I didnā€™t learn much history in school - those statues were hell to fit into my schoolbag (yes, remember those?)

2 Likes

Absolutely. Bannon (and Miller, Gorka) obviously had a hand in the Trump comments post Charlottesville. Kelly would not have signed off on that crap unless he was bypassed (one would think).

1 Like

Somewhat o/t

The ā€˜Triumvirateā€™

1. Pence

2. McConnell

3. Ryan

4. Trump

Other one

1. Pence

2. McConnell

3. Trump

4. Ryan

subject to change

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I signed up. Love the site. Worth the investment.

6 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

I think that they are under a strange notion that though these type of ā€˜failsā€™ happens to others, it wont happen to them.

Whoops

4 Likes

ā€¦ and if it does, whine and blame Obama.

Gosh, typicalā€¦

2 Likes

Simply Trump has relegated himself to a borderline ceremonial role.

Though he might get back to a number 1, itā€™ll be due to others having worse weeks.

1 Like

Or antifas (edited, because i hate that previous term)

1 Like

I watched some of the video. What a slimy little jerk. Smiling that fake little smile the entire time. His last name is Fuentes. And he doesnā€™t even get it. Iā€™m sure Trump shares the blame for this. Steve King. Texas republicans. Other republicans. Good grief, kid.

19 years old. Sad.

2 Likes

Teeeheeeheeeā€¦

1 Like

4 Likes

(Oh, that was quickā€¦ :joy: :+1:)

1 Like

Yes, he was a lecher, a voyeur, vindictive and a creep. Also a glutton who shoveled two meals in in one sitting (according to Mel Brooks who dined with him). But nobody else has scared me more.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not sure if Iā€™m counted amongst that crowd, but if so please let me clarify. I donā€™t mind calling out someone who has an ugly soul, and Iā€™ve certainly used the word ā€œodiousā€ often enough in these threads, but only to refer to individuals who I feel deserve the labels. I did write a couple of posts suggesting that applying a label to a whole group, based upon the perceived characteristics of a few is precisely the behavior we condemn in racists, homophobes, etc so maybe we shouldnā€™t do it either. If for no other reason, because we need to bring a few more folks back to the fold (or persuade them to turn out for us) and tarring them all with a broad brush works against our own interests.

And thus endth the sermon for today, please open your hymnals to page 8ā€¦

1 Like

ā€œWhite House Chief of Staff John Kelly and Steve Bannon have mutually agreed today would be Steveā€™s last day.ā€

Alas! If only it really were Bannonā€™s last day.

1 Like

NYDN tomorrow.

eta: Dang, the board is awful today. click for a popup if it doesnā€™t show.

3 Likes

Now that Bannonā€™s gone, theyā€™re going to have to renovate fumigate the White House again.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available