Discussion: Trump Invited Sen. Capito On Air Force One If She Voted For GOP Health Bill

Shiny baubles and cheap gimmicks don’t appeal to everyone, Donnie. Just you.

11 Likes

True enough. Revealing how much like a toddler’s his value system is.

15 Likes

What kind of idiot thinks that this is a quid pro quo that an actual ADULT would accept??

(I know, I know, rhetorical question only…)

Donnie Two Scoops hasn’t made it off the playground yet.

8 Likes

That’s his idea of “incentive.” That he would let some lowly Senator get to revel in his greatness and power.

And we saw the results. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Capito:“Jeez, I think he meant it. Put the can of pepper spray over there. I’ll take the Self-defense book with me.”

2 Likes

Supposedly, Trump would have given his eye teeth to ride in Queen Elizabeth’s golden carriage when visiting Britain. I guess he thinks everybody gets excited about a fancy ride.

9 Likes

Would this be considered a bribe to get votes?

7 Likes

If only he´d sent over 100 bars of soap and shampoo from Trump International Hotel, Washington, we could have had the best health care system ever!

3 Likes

Capito did vote for the health plan didn’t her? So I guess she does want a ride in Air Force one.

2 Likes

All you gotta do is look at his face in the photo @mattinpa posted above to see the truth of your statement.

6 Likes

…but the plan was killed when Sens. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Susan Collins (R-ME) and John McCain (R-AZ) voted against it.

And, don’t forget, all the Democrats. A bill doesn’t get killed just because three GOP voted against it.

9 Likes

So Senator Capito voted to strip many tens of thousands of her fellow West Virginians of health insurance for a ride on Air Force One? What a souless tool.

2 Likes

Gee, I’m so old I remember when they used to offer $50 and cab fare home.

1 Like

he also promised she could steal a set of AF1 hand towels, put her feet on the furniture and not use coasters with her drink…

4 Likes

The Art of Making A Deal - Episode 100023

2 Likes

You should have seen what teenager Shelley Moore Capito was willing to do for a ride in the Camaro…

4 Likes

Senator Mazie Hirono of Hawaii who has stage four cancer came to Washington D.C to vote no. The focus on three Rs who did the right thing needs to be expanded to include her.

14 Likes

How in the world would that convince anyone?

Capito turned Trump down, according to sources who spoke to the New York Times.

2 Likes