Discussion: Trump: I'm 'Disappointed' In Republicans For Legislative Failures (VIDEO)

I think that is so cool.

I hate to think about bored pets home all day alone. Cats can handle it better than dogs and better than birds. Birds really can lose their minds if they are alone too much.

4 Likes

Yes I saw that myself in the New Yorker and I love those numbers. That is what happened, dammit.

They ā€œforgottenā€ people have not ever been forgotten. They just are a minority who by and large should not have the power to elect presidents.

3 Likes

One of my dogs was too cute. She could handle it if I was gone all day. No problems. But, let me go out at night after coming home? Sheā€™d shit in the exact center of the living room and be sitting by it, smiling, when I got home.

5 Likes

hahahahahahahahaha

I have to admit Iā€™ve had cats who let me know I was gone too long. I had one that unrolled all the paper towels and all the toilet paper in two bathrooms when I left him all day and into the night by himself.

3 Likes

Preshitident Trump, First Lady (Washington DC) Ivank Trump and his Supreme Commander Cuck Kushner should tell Republicans to fire Paul Ryan as Speaker. The man is corrupt sleazy and incompetent.

Youā€™re right.

3 Likes

@antisachetdethe

There was my first dog who chewed up a Benjamin and a bag of macaroni, the second one who tipped the bathroom trash can over and shredded the contents, and then there was the third who weā€™d tire out during the day so she would just catch up on her beauty sleep. (Iā€™ll swap pet stories with anyone any time.)

2 Likes

And win! hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Repeal and replace with ā€œsomething terrificā€¦Other than that, itā€™s private. You will get great plans, you will have great competition, everything else.ā€ Itā€™ll be Sunday every day with a chicken in every pot and a Ford in every garage.

2 Likes

I cannot believe that man is president. Was that not the weirdest thing youā€™ve seen, when he stalked her all over the stage like that?

Goddamn

4 Likes

I asked rhetorically here why is it he canā€™t sit back in a chair like most people do, for one itā€™s more comfortable, but I was told itā€™s part of how he invades other peopleā€™s space in line with his constant need to dominate the person heā€™s near. Think of the bizarro handshake dragging the other guy into his space for a ridiculous amount of time. ā€œYouā€™re mine, sucker, til I let goā€ is what it says. And a woman? Sheā€™s begging to be dominated. :rage:

I cannot believe the reality we now have.

5 Likes

:rage:

Itā€™s really almost impossible to believe.

1 Like

This ignorant fucking buffoon has no idea what heā€™s even talking about. Ever time he speaks, it becomes immediately apparent that he knows nothing about anything ā€“ nothing about substance and nothing about process on any issue. Heā€™s just spouting a nonsensical word salad just to hear himself talk. He is sick with stupidity ā€“ he opens his mouth, and the babbling gibberish just comes vomiting out at a 3rd-grade level of comprehension and vocabulary. What a total clown ā€“ a mentally ill, mentally deficient, ignorant clown.

2 Likes

Iā€™m ar the point of taking consolation that in an infinite number of alternate universes, this is hopefully the only one where he isnā€™t in jail.

1 Like

Canā€™t really tell in a still shot, but maybe thereā€™s a step down there, and thatā€™s how shaky he is on even a single step.

1 Like

O yes. In the first place I believe that weā€™re in the wrong universe. Something happened and it sent us into a parallel universe ourselves. Weā€™re not supposed to be here.

Heā€™s not supposed to be where he is and in a near infinite number of alternate universes he is in prison here in Russia, in the Philipines, on other planetsā€¦

And Iā€™m sure the Reptilians are just as dismayed about you donny. And donā€™t forget about the rest of America as we are all crying at the idea that youā€™re apparently in charge. And congratulations for announcing today to the world that you feel unqualified to do your job. Iā€™m sure you made Putin happy.

1 Like

Wait a minuteā€¦ the GOPers whined for 8 years about Obama and his Executive Orders calling him dictatorial, a tyrant and worse. So now theyā€™re OK? What the fuck?

1 Like

Gender does not matter to this sexual predator. Heā€™s da PRESIDENT and can fondle whatever he wants to see?
As he himself said when you are famous you can grab it and there are no consequences.
Seriously now, I saw that image and instantly got queasy. I would applaud that soldier had he said under his breath ā€œHands off fuckwad or Iā€™ll lay you outā€

Iā€™m queasy all over again. Pardon while I dip my laptop in bleachā€¦

4 Likes

Imagine how disappointed America is at the abject failure of this president even though so many of us going through the day in toning to anyone who will listen to how much we " love our little Donnie" this man is fucking bonkers.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available