Discussion: Trump: I'll Nominate Retired Gen. James Mattis To Lead Defense Dept

Mad Dog Mattis? It’s like the US government has been taken over by the World Wrestling Federation.

3 Likes

So when did Trump become a Black Panther?

What a putz. Under the Orange-Colored Sky the rules that apply to the peons don’t apply to His Orangeness.

James ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis ?

Is this some kind of Stanley Kubrick movie ?

1 Like

Eyes Wide Shut maybe…because I hated watching that one play out, too.

2 Likes

Trump compared Mattis to Patton CNN says… That’s a bit disturbing.

1 Like

Il Douche’s quip about Mad Dog Mattis reminding him of Patton is exactly why he should be rejected. And it is a horrific insight to Donny’s absolute unfitness for the POTUS. He just doesn’t get it.

Maybe Mad Dog, like Patton, also wants to nuke China.

I think that was MacArthur, during the Korean War.

Oops, I think you are right.

“Like” it has been taken over? It HAS been taken over by the WWE (the WWF is the World Wildlife Foundation.)
Trump voters only see villains and heroes. Everything is black and white (mostly white) and nuance is for pussies.
Worship of Hyper-Masculism is one of the signs of a Fascist State along with Ultra-Nationalism and Xenophobia.
Add those to the D.C. Lobbyists, Career Politicians, Hedge-Fund Billionaires, and Religious Zealots Trump is stocking his cabinet with along with a feckless and cowardly MSM and a compliant and cynical Congress and you have all the ingredients of a Fascist State.
Gen. Mathis was kicked out of the Defense Dept. by the Obama Administration because he is a fucking religious lunatic who wants a “Holy War” with Islam (to support Israel to prepare for the end-times of course) so it makes perfect sense for the Orange ShitGibbon to make him the Sec. of Defense.
After all, he needs unquestioning loyalty at the top to perform his “purge” of the Military of anyone not sufficiently “LOYAL” to Trump and his upcoming “Holy War” against Iran for flipping the bird at US sailors.

3 Likes

He will “protect our precious bodily fluids” from the scourge of Islam.

1 Like

By the end of four years, there will be no rules left intact. At least not for Republicans.

If only the Earth is intact, I will be grateful…

There’s good reason why civilians should control the military and also why we have the law that generals or upper level officers should be retired or separated a minimum of 7 years prior to appointment

1 Like

The Earth will be here regardless… I want to see humans still here.

1 Like
1 Like

5 Likes