Discussion: Trump: I’ll Accept The Results Of The Presidential Election ‘If I Win’

2 Likes

Well, that tears it. Every accusation from the Clinton campaign about him being unable to accept defeat is 100% true – if he loses, it was rigged. If he wins, it was valid.

33 Likes

Trump: “I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election if I win.”

So he’s never going to accept the results?

63 Likes

It’s like he’s 7 years old for fuck’s sake.

49 Likes

At what point does he commit Sedition?

24 Likes

So what you’re really saying, Donnie, is that you will NOT accept the results of the election.

Thanks for clarifying that…

22 Likes

But what is he saying, Joe Scarborough?

26 Likes

Pretty clear he’s suffering from dementia at this point. Because that’s just crazy talk.

12 Likes
A day after declining to affirm that he would accept the result of the presidential election, Donald Trump said he will do so “if I win.”

Hey Trump, miss the point much?

14 Likes

Pence: You see, he just said he would accept the results of the election.

12 Likes

That train has already left the station.

19 Likes

Does anybody remember that nice warm feeling you had when you woke up in the bed you had wet as a child? Right up until the realization of what you’d done?

Donald is telling his followers it’s perfectly fine to wallow in that nice warm shame…

Apologies for that.

15 Likes

Smug asshole. I wish I could see Trump’s face when he hears that he’s lost the election by a greater margin percentage of the national vote than any major-party Presidential election loser in US history.

Edited: To fix ambiguity, as per curws, see below.

11 Likes

Keep digging that hole, Donald.

Keep digging that hole.

11 Likes

You see that point way back there? Way, way back there? That’s when.

14 Likes

Like literally everything in this man’s life, it’s tails he wins, heads everyone else loses.

29 Likes

So…

Ryan, McConnell, etc…

Your move now shit-heads.

21 Likes

If Donnie were to win, that would be iron-clad proof that the election was rigged. Badly. By Donnie’s Comrades…

8 Likes

11 Likes

I don’t think Trump will make it to the election. It seems he is heading for a total,and complete mental collapse long before that

7 Likes