Discussion: Trump: I Don't Want Guns In Classrooms, But Some Teachers Should Have Guns

‘Yeah, ‘frankly’ I’m a two faced putz who gets something out there EVERYONE can claim’…lord.

8 Likes

Trump at first said they were “just words.”

well ok then…

“I don’t want to have guns in classrooms, although in some cases teachers should have guns in classrooms frankly,” Trump said. “Because teachers are – you know – things that are going on in our schools are unbelievable.”

Manafort: “Stay on topic Donnie, stay on topic.”

He went on to say that he wasn’t “advocating” guns in classrooms, but said “trained teachers” should be able to have them in classrooms.

Manafort (borderline yelling): “Stay on topic Donnie, stay on topic.”

5 Likes

A spokesperson for Trump’s campaign didn’t immediately return TPM’s request for comment to clarify his statement.

poor Hope Hicks…

2 Likes

“I don’t want to have guns in classrooms, although in some cases teachers should have guns in classrooms frankly,” Trump said.

Remember when John Kerry was deemed unfit for office because he came to oppose GWB’s botched war for fun and profit? Trump can even get through a single sentence without contradicting himself.

13 Likes

This song explains a lot about Trump.

Walking Contradiction
By Green Day

“Do as I say not as I do because
The shit’s so deep you can’t run away
I beg to differ on the contrary
I agree with every word that you say
Talk is cheap and lies are expensive
My wallet’s fat and so is my head
Hit and run and then I’ll hit you again
I’m a smart ass but I’m playing dumb
Standards set and broken all the time
Control the chaos behind a gun
Call it as I see it even if
I was born deaf, blind and dumb
Losers winning big on the lottery
Rehab rejects still sniffing glue
Constant refutation with myself
I’m a victim of a catch twenty two
I have no belief
But I believe
I’m a walking contradiction
And I ain’t got no right
Do as I say not as I do because
The shit’s so deep you can’t run away
I beg to differ on the contrary
I agree.”

6 Likes

You can’t have it both ways, dipshit.

7 Likes

I don’t want snot-colored hair with seemingly no beginning or end atop my head, although in some cases I should have snot-colored hair with seemingly no beginning or end atop my head, frankly.

7 Likes

This idiot contradicts himself on a regular basis in one sentence.

10 Likes

And he does it constantly.

2 Likes

Really ?

“Jeb Bush: Donald Trump Supporters Aren’t ‘A Bunch Of Idiots’”

7 Likes

A strapped teacher stands in front of the class.

“Anyone have problems with grading on a curve?”

…sound of crickets…

5 Likes

You know what this reminds me of? Jeb’s incoherent gibberish when asked a difficult question that he’d seemingly never taken the time to work out an answer to. It’s easier to understand here—Trump’s a lifelong ignorant bullshitter who’s in water five miles over his head—but Jesus, it’s just gobsmackingly loony to contradict yourself on a concrete, easy-to-understand hot-button question within the space of one fucking sentence. Even Jeb never quite did that.

12 Likes

its just like that dead milkmen song

That’s not contradiction, my friend. THAT is a full-blown, 360 degree, double-axel top-spinner, that is!..

… circus contortionists cry into their double-joints at the beauty of this man’s verbal gymnastics…

6 Likes

The dumbfuckery that is Donald continues unabated.

The attempts to normalize this insane proto-fascist must not be allowed to occur.

6 Likes

Can we just agree that there’s nothing under that yellow bunch of lint on top of his head? This is the guy that actually thought you could *renegotiate * the national debt. And now guns. What a disaster.

3 Likes

Oh. Your. God.
The BullShit is SO DEEP with this buffoon even HE doesn’t know when he is lying anymore.
He just puts his mouth in gear and lets it run until somebody smiles. Then that is his position, until the next person…

2 Likes

Trump’s right. And also he doesn’t want guns in churches, but some priests and ministers should have guns, because you never know when a communicant will bite and chew on the communion wafer and cause it to bleed.

1 Like

Did any Fox Friend follow-up with the inconsistency between this statement and his statement yesterday that he going to get rid of gun free zones? Does anyone here know? Will the media press him on this? Will the Democrats not let him off the hock and go after him as if he never made today’s clarification, and flood Anerica’s suburbs with ads on how Trump plans to prohibit local communities from keeping their schools safe. Sadly, I susect “no” to each of these questions.

2 Likes