Discussion: Trump: I Criticized This Report Before I Read It, But Now I’ve Read It And I’m Right!

1 Like

28 Likes

“Vladimir assured me that my agents are lying. So I choose to believe him, why would he lie to me?”

22 Likes

Trump lies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He probably lies in his sleep. He lies so much that his lies get caught on other lies.

13 Likes

I heard Putin’s assessment so I didn’t need to read ours.

26 Likes

“The things they will tell Congress, under oath, are not the same very true things I hear when their mouths move at me.”

17 Likes

A fine education (Wharton for example) is wasted on someone so clearly uneducable. Trump should have been not just owner but also a client of Trump University. He deserves himself.

14 Likes

It was a televised hearing. Their were multiple witnesses in the room. Go back and rerun the video. He trashed them without reading the assessment, called them in to confirm his gut feelings about threats to the U.S., and now conveniently says their statements were mischaracterized.

24 Likes

I’m got my days wrong, but the rest of it is still correct, so I got that going for me.

9 Likes

I know that he always does crap like this, but in this case, we can see what they said, and he’s saying that’s not what they said.

Get the hook.

22 Likes

Franklin Graham says that it’s not true and a preacher wont lie would he?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/franklin-graham-trump-lies_us_5c529489e4b093663f5b2335

10 Likes

Isn’t it Ruddy Gibbers’ job to do the backpedaling? Did he sprain his lie bone or something?

7 Likes

Posted this after seeing it in Mimi Rocha’s tweet.

13 Likes

“There [sic] economy is now crashing, which is the only thing holding them back. Be careful of Iran. Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!

8 Likes

The sad thing is that his lies are so common/automatic that we have become almost immune. There have never been any consequences to his lies, no one truly challenges him, so he lies, lies, lies. Doesn’t matter if we all know they are lies, or that the actual report supports exactly what the intelligence folks said under oath during the hearing.

And his cult (I can’t call them “supporters” anymore since they are truly brain dead followers) continue to say “he tells it like it is” or some other gibberish…

If you really stop and think about it, it is truly scary…

14 Likes

“To say that Trump has lied would be to say that the Bible itself has false words in it. Yet we all know the truth of the Bible. Jesus was not appreciated in his own time, he was even crucified by the masses, just as Trump is being crucified by the liberal media today. Just as Jesus and His words were vindicated, Trump shall be likewise proven correct in time.”

I should go write speeches for these schmucks. I can think up better excuses than them on the fly, and they’ve got deep wallets, I hear…

15 Likes

What I like about these developments is that there was finally a skeptical press that made Trump self-aware that he was on the losing side of that issue. Now, of course he does some Banana Republic photo shoot and says ‘everyone agrees with me!’ but he’s doing it from a defensive posture. One of the things the Dems have to do is put him on his back foot and limit the damage he can do. The most important thing to protect is the NATO relationship, but we also have to protect the integrity of the intel services. Schumer and Pelosi handled this deftly and Trump clearly knows no one is buying his nonsense. That will make him timid when Vlad makes further demands.

40 Likes

Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many deeds of power in your name?’ Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; go away from me, you evildoers.’

Matthew 7:21-23

15 Likes

Just another data point precisely on the downward theoretical curve of how truly dangerous this jackass is to the US.

10 Likes

The logic of a buffoon.

4 Likes