Discussion: Trump: Homeland Security GOPers Are 'Wasting Their Time' With Dems

It sounds like trump is getting worried…

5 Likes

Riddle me this - If

Wall is already being built, I don’t expect much help!

How is it an emergency?

Republicans on the Homeland Security Committee are wasting their time.

Worst. Pep. Talk. Ever.

15 Likes

The smallest portfolio of instructions Putin handed to Drumpf was to “govern”.

He. Came. To. Destroy.

7 Likes

Donald, that stove is hot, don’t tou–

OW! FAKE BURNS!

Donald, that stove is hot, don’t tou–

OW! NO BLISTER, YOU ARE BLISTER!

Donald,…

12 Likes

Donnie is running into the real wall.
Aka the Dem grown-ups in Congress

4 Likes

If the wall is already being built, and he doesn’t need help, then the 35 day shutdown was just for sport?

18 Likes

Oh, the wall is already being built? So, is it already funded, or is it being built with unauthorized debt?

1 Like

I’ve got you covered. Wall is already being built, I don’t expect much help!

I guess Mexico finally cut him that check.
8 Likes

Vlad’s goal was to disrupt democracy. First he bought out the republicans since they were bribable American protofascists. They funded Fat Nixon’s media campaign to sow dissent everywhere, expecting it to lead to a completely dysfunctional Hillary presidency with FN leading the faux resistance. But then the Fat Phucker won, and now we have a complete infection of our system, with our defenses compromised. Their goal now is to thoroughly erode confidence in our democracy while dissolving hope through confusion and destruction of concepts of truth and normalcy.

This shit is sickening but we’ll need to keep pushing back on the cray.

11 Likes

Yep. It was just for shits and giggles and pure meanness.

5 Likes

Hillary was infinitely preferable to Trump. But had she won the chaos and insanity we’re dealing with now would have still occurred. Her first two years until a Dem House was installed would have been an utter disaster. I imagine every single committee there would have been investigating every single move she made. The cabinet would have spent every waking hour testifying in front of a pack or frothing jackals.

9 Likes

Indeed. It was going to be a complete and utter shit show until dems won back the house.

3 Likes

Sounds like someone was sick of all the stories about how things were moving smoothly-ish without him.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, back at the border…

An internal Trump administration inquiry has found no evidence to support the president’s claims that prayer rugs have been found at the Mexican border or that smugglers are binding women with duct tape to traffic them, ABC News reports.

Edit: Too early to start taking bets that Dump will say ‘prayer rugs’ and ‘duct-taped women’ at the SOTU?

7 Likes

ABC News is passive and naive.

3 Likes

but…but… but…I saw the evidence! I saw the prayer rugs! I saw the duct tape! I saw it all in SICARIO!

5 Likes

Mexico is paying for his invisible wall with “invisipesos”.

6 Likes

Took me a while to get it.

1 Like

yet we would still have our nato allies, respect around the world, mexican and south american children would be with their parents, and a vice president who wasn’t a dumb christian fundementalist

the r’s might have kept the govt. in a roil - or they might not - so what
it’s in a roil now

6 Likes