Discussion: Trump Hits Jeb For 4th Place NH Finish In Tense Debate Back-And-Forth

Discussion for article #246001

“This is a man who insults his way to the nomination,” Bush fired back.

so far its working…

6 Likes

Meanwhile —

At the National Zoo… The baboons fought over a shiny object that was tossed into their enclosure —

7 Likes

Meanwhile —

Back in South Carolina the Chimpanzees were flinging poo

6 Likes

You’ve got to fight ISIS first. You fight ISIS first. Right now, you have Russia. You have Iran. You have them with Assad and you have them with Syria,” he continued. “They’re chopping off heads. These are animals. You have to knock them out.”

That’s as deep as zika-mosquito-infested standing water in the gutter.

4 Likes

“Call me a genius. I like him (Putin) so far."

“Jeb is so wrong. You’ve got to fight ISIS first. You fight ISIS first. Right now, you have Russia. You have Iran. You have them with Assad and you have them with Syria,” he continued. “They’re chopping off heads. These are animals. You have to knock them out.”

Well make up your mind Donald.

1 Like

This entire debate was about who could look and sound like the least presidential candidate. They all demonstrated an embarrassing amount of immaturity, impulsivity and peevishness. Very weak field, and its only getting weaker.

I know children that know how to behave better than any of these men, especially when they know there are adults watching what they have to say, and what is expected of them. Kasich was about the only mature one on stage, but his appeal in trying to get blue collar Dems to vote for him isn’t likely to happen, and probably turned off the most ardent red meat Republicans in the process, especially in S. Carolina.

7 Likes

I don’t care for Trump’s bullying of Jeb, however I was glad to hear him talk about W and 9/11…and the lying about weapons of mass destruction. The Republicans have been telling tall tales about all of this since it happened and I actually love that, in a Republican presidential debate, someone had the balls to tell the truth.
I loved the boos…b/c clearly the people in the audience didn’t want to hear it.
But there it was. They didn’t like it but there it was.

.The body language is also fascinating.

3 Likes

Just reading back Trump’s string of non-sentences, he sounds like someone unfamiliar with English or cohesive thought.

My mind knows he must be smarter than he sounds, but my gut is telling me to be very afraid.

1 Like

“Call me a genius. I like him so far. Let me just tell you this. Jeb is
so wrong,” Trump responded.
“Jeb is so wrong. You’ve got to fight ISIS first. You fight ISIS first.
Right now, you have Russia. You have Iran. You have them with Assad and
you have them with Syria,” he continued. “They’re chopping off heads.
These are animals. You have to knock them out.”

Gaaawwwwd’ Almighty…and WTF?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2798269/nostalgia-head-spin-o.gif

2 Likes

Too add to the sh**pile of embarrassment a buffoon like Trump actually manages to show more common sense on the Syria question than all of the GOP establishment combined.

Lindsey Graham and Norm Coleman spinning!!! Lord, Norm looking like he needs a 7 step program, Lindsey in the audience applauding like a wind-up monkey…sad. Someone get Norm an ObamaCare dentist…

“They’re chopping off heads. These are animals. We should ask our ally Saudi Arabia what to do. Those guys are the experts on head-chopping!"

2 Likes

It is for just such a cast of characters that the word “fuckwits” was coined. It’s like a halfwit, except even the remaining half is thoroughly fucked.

2 Likes

Not to mention that as an advocate of torture, Trump is not really in much of a position to criticize even the most horrible dictators or terrorists.

1 Like

Both your mind and gut are right, but your gut is making the more important point.

1 Like

Did you read Jon Favreau’s (Obama’s speechwriter) acceptance speech for tRump if he wins the nomination? It was posted at Daily Beast. He just cleaned up tRumps own words and stuck in a few prepositions to make it flow…It says exactly what he’s been saying ad nauseam, and it struck me after reading it, how it basically says nothing. When it comes right down to it, its empty words, sloganeering, and cliches…just what you’d expect from a pompous bullshit artist.

2 Likes

An almost pitch-perfect play for authoritarian followers. Lots of short sentences. Tough-sounding promises, bravado. Lots of “we will win, we just need a strong leader.” And all this delivered at about a sixth grade level.

2 Likes

*“He took my ball.”
" Did not."
" Did too."
“Get away.”
" You gonna make me?"
" Loser."
" You’re the loser."
" I have friends in Russia"
“Your friends are strippers and thieves”
“Your friends are gonads”

2 Likes