Discussion: Trump Goes On Tear Against Paul Ryan, Accuses Him Of 'Total Disloyalty' To GOP

DJT is grabbing more and more cat.

8 Likes

I thought the GOP primary was over. And Ryan didn’t run. So why is Trump lashing out at him? Oh, yah, because Trump is deranged. He’s so incompetent he can’t even figure out who to lash out at.

14 Likes

Anybody up for a game of Who Are The Trump Supporters Gonna Support in 2020? The Republican establishment need not apply.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, they say.

Especially when it’s accompanied by reports of Republican internecine warfare 3 weeks before the election.

13 Likes

Trump continued his tirade against Ryan in a Tuesday night interview in which he decried “weak and ineffective” members of the Republican establishment and said that he “wouldn’t want to be in a foxhole” with Ryan.

I think Trump made it clear with his four student deferments that he wasn’t interested in being in foxholes in the first place, with Ryan or anyone else. Unless, of course, “foxhole” is a euphemism for something Trump likes to grab.

15 Likes

The AA drinking game for the next debate: Take a drink anytime Trump says something sensible.

8 Likes

He doesn’t like the way he SNEEZES??? WTF? Trump snorted, snuffled, stalked and sniffed through two debates and he doesn’t like the way someone ELSE sneezes? It seems the man internalizes criticisms of himself and then uses them to lash out at somebody, anybody, to deflect from he, Trump. Amazing really.

4 Likes

I’m settling back with some popcorn and a beer to watch my favorite event, the circular firing squad! First up, from the United States, the GOP!

2 Likes

Look. I agree that Paul Ryan is the enemy; furthermore I believe that Donald can take him down! Go TRUMP!

7 Likes

Whatever the state of Ryan’s character, morals, ethics, principles, continues to be revealed. We await his next move. The state of Trump’s have already been revealed.

2 Likes

When will we start having a “Donald Trump is told that Dumbledore is dead; Arsenal beat Manchester United, Atticus Finch was really a Racist” series of YouTube videos.

6 Likes

These are the moments I treasure…

Now where the heck did I put that popcorn?!?!!

4 Likes

Trump also suggested that he knows more about winning elections than Ryan, citing his role as Mitt Romney’s running mate in the 2012 election.

9 Likes

I don’t know, Donald. Do you think someone should “take him out”?

I predict a 50% chance of waffling with a 50% chance of dithering and a possible 50% chance of contradiction.

2 Likes

“I know more about winning elections” says the man who has never won one before now and who’s campaign is an utter clusterfuck.

I’m starting to wonder if HO is actually mentally unstable. I mean, we all know he’s nuts.

6 Likes

Geez…do we really need to suffer through another one?

1 Like

And NOW…finally…son of Jor-El**…KNEEL…and pledge eternal and undying LOYALTY…to:

FRAUD.

** = Eddie Munster