Discussion: Trump Goes Off On Loretta Lynch Over Handling Of Clinton Email Server Probe

1 Like

a free pass and protection. Totally illegal!

So, following Don, Jr.'s pitifully dumb lead, is Senior recommending Justice make an example of him?

11 Likes

I knew it. The pubbies glommed on to Comey’s very brief invoking of Loretta Lynch. At The hearing today, the GOP committee members will grill Sessions with probing questions about…, wait for it,…Loretta Lynch.

Distraction.

18 Likes

Look…squirrel!!!

10 Likes

Man from Vlad feeling the heat!

12 Likes

Obviously from that point everyone who ever ran for President has to get a free pass on anything illegal he or she may have done. It’s the only way to handle this fairly.

6 Likes

I wonder if TIME Magazine is going to re-use this cover?

It’s become increasingly relevant again, with every Donnie Twittersplat…

4 Likes

Also, 4 points for any 3-pointer and lifetime unlimited refills.

4 Likes

Steady leadership—we haz it:

Heading to the Great State of Wisconsin to talk about JOBS, JOBS, JOBS! Big progress being made as the Real News is reporting.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2017

Fake News is at an all time high. Where is their apology to me for all of the incorrect stories???

A.G. Lynch made law enforcement decisions for political purposes...gave Hillary Clinton a free pass and protection. Totally illegal!

Well, as predicted, the 9th Circuit did it again - Ruled against the TRAVEL BAN at such a dangerous time in the history of our country. S.C.

The Fake News Media has never been so wrong or so dirty. Purposely incorrect stories and phony sources to meet their agenda of hate. Sad!

10 Likes

It’s true. According to Comey, Lynch asked if he could refer to the Clinton email probe as a “matter” rather than as an investigation. Trump finds that outrageous based on Comey’s description.

Fast forward, and according to Comey, Trump asked if he could let the Flynn investigation go. And Trump finds the Lynch thing outrageous based on Comey’s description.

Makes perfect sense?

10 Likes

“the various issues bothering him at the moment”

Love it!

Comey and his crew even acknowledged that the Lynch business was cooked up by the Russians; why did he continue treating it, even defending it, hell, even equating it with Littlefinger’s collusion with the Russians? I still don’t know how he can manage to thread this needle without feeling “nauseous”.

4 Likes

S.C. ?

1 Like

I’m guessing Supreme Court, which will rule that anything Trump ever did is perfect forever. If that’s not correct, I imagine the second word is “covfefe.”

8 Likes

Supreme Court. Where Trump believes he will be vindicated.

3 Likes

This is a Presidential Cabinet Squirrel. It has the biggest brain, the bushiest tail, and… and… has the highest IQ. And it wants you to know what an honor it is to be here, feeding from the public trough. It feels blessed… simply blessed. Note: the Cabinet Squirrel can be distinguished from normal squirrels since it has almost no backbone.

11 Likes

Keep tweeting jackass, keep tweeting!

3 Likes

Supreme Court. Where Trump believes he will be vindicated.

Yes,“because, I got my own man a job there”

5 Likes

sine covfefe

16 Likes

Yep. It’ll be that and the whole ‘unmasking’ bullshit. Anything to distract. They’ve used switch and bait for years…and sadly the media usually falls for it willingly, even when they know its just a distraction.

5 Likes

And if he isn’t, Neil Gorsuch will be in for some nasty tweeting. Because, loyalty, you know.

5 Likes