Discussion: Trump Gets Personal In Gloves-Off Attack On 'Morning Joe' Co-Hosts

So yesterday Drumpf flip-flops on his blatant racism to “reach out” to “black voters”…but to make up for it he went full misogynist today. Let’s see which the media picks up on. I’m betting they go with the “presidential-sounding” Drumpf on race since otherwise it would not fit their meme to make the race closer.

22 Likes

After he loses his ass in November, Big Media is going to beg Hillary’s Opponent to run for every political office in the nation from here on out…just to keep their ratings boosted.

17 Likes

Forgive me for forgetting who it was exactly but I read on my Twitter timeline that someone who had dealt with Rump in the past (former biographer?) said that people should always stay away from him because he will ALWAYS turn on you. Dominance politics coming from a narcissistic sociopath can only go one way.

45 Likes

So, Joe, starting to feel like Viktor Frankenstein yet?

18 Likes

Meow.

6 Likes

Well I usually dismiss the nattering class on Mourning Joe , but I think he nailed it this morning with a prediction of Trump TEEVEE . Trump ,Ailes Breibart. What a team, paranoia and insane rantings 7-24.When Faux is not crazy enough for you

23 Likes

Must be tweek 2 of the grifter’s pivot towards Looking More Presidential; this tweek - Media Relations!

Can twait til next tweek’s key policy tweet series. Sure hope he can sustain attention span beyond 2 tweets in a row!

11 Likes

Trump Network Television. TNT.

10 Likes

I read somewhere that Trump is really mad because Joe stole Mika from him. I don’t know if that’s true, but some people are saying. Something going on there between those three, I’ll tell you that.

46 Likes

But of course anytime a women works with a man its a sexual relationship, Ginsburg Scalia,Donnie and Marie, Palin and McCain.

11 Likes

I see Kellyanne has been really successful in creating the new, improved, more sensitive Donnie.

That lasted, what, 3 days??

Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!

45 Likes

Yeah, but some other people are saying it’s because Mika stole Joe from Donnie. I’m not saying that, but it’s what I’ve heard.

57 Likes

I think Ted Turner and Time Warner may have something to say about using TNT as his call letters since it already exists.

7 Likes

Here’s How Stephen Bannon and Roger Ailes Could Actually Launch Trump Media

 Based on current staffing, it looks more like Donald Trump is trying to launch a media company rather than win a campaign. Here’s how it could happen.

https://news.thestreet.com/independent/story/13680575/1/here-s-how-stephen-bannon-and-roger-ailes-could-actually-launch-trump-media.html

Once again our British cousins, who actually have real journalists, are a step ahead.

15 Likes

That’s what we need today, more respectful restraint. I too would never spread such salacious rumors of Joe and Donnie’s lover’s spat. Though my people looking into it said it was more like a war. They uncovered some really incredible stuff, sad and perverted things that are better left unsaid.

23 Likes

And still, Moaning Joe almost bristles when one of his guests criticizes Trump (immediately he chimes in, “Bbbbbuut…Hillary…”) and, just this morning, I caught a segment where he said he’d like to “…appeal to Trump’s better angels and have him step up end his campaign on a higher note. I know the man and he’s capable of much better.”

I almost did a spit take! ____ Perhaps he should have ended with: "What the hell have you got to lose?"

16 Likes

Journalists? we ain’t got no stinkin’ journalists .
Stenographers in abundance.
Journalists No

9 Likes

They gave drumpf his phone back???

aksdjf;lksdjfa;kdsklafjdsl;ka

8 Likes

From wiki…
“Due to behavior problems, Trump left the school at age 13 and was enrolled in the New York Military Academy (NYMA),”

NYMA, how bad was he before you got him?

15 Likes