Discussion: Trump Gets Defensive: I Never Called McCabe's Wife A Loser To His Face!

So, by this logic, no Rep politician should accept money from Mango Mussolini, since he’s under investigation by the FBI?

15 Likes

McCabe is living pretty deeply in what passes for Donnie’s brain.

32 Likes

This is Trump, hard at work. Work’s more than any other person in the world, and any other president ever did. According to only 1 person in the world: Trump.

16 Likes

Have you ever insulted anyone to their face, Donny?

27 Likes

Trump’s new Twitter handle should be: “It’s so hard to keep up with the lies I’m lying about.”

14 Likes

The hell you didn’t.

14 Likes

He has to do it while hiding in his Safe Space eating hamberders .

8 Likes

The number of formally recorded Trump lies just since taking office is over 8,000 at this point and climbing steadily toward the 10,000 mark. Before then he had seven decades to pile up more. We also know that crude, sneering disparagement is as much part of his style as his helmet hair. So that speaks for itself.

31 Likes

Not to his face. Just in public to lots and lots of people, which is why it’s worse. Idiot.

14 Likes

Obama has the penthouse suite.

22 Likes

Trick question. He doesn’t give money to other people.

7 Likes

It is amazing that a president who lies so consistently, constantly, and heinously spends what little time is left accusing (mostly unjustly) everyone around him of lying.

Amazing but not surprising.

11 Likes

My guess is that he did say it. He’s the kind of bully that likes to say things to people who aren’t in a position to strike back. Now that McCabe can respond, then it’s time to cry foul.

13 Likes

Pelosi has a whole wing, and she lets Hillary and Kamala and Alexandria hang out there. They dance around all the time.

19 Likes

Yep. Under his skin as well. Sees McCabe behind him when looking at a mirror. Hear’s McCabe’s voice calling his name the dark.

4 Likes

Sometimes when I’m driving and my mind wanders, I shudder when I realize Donald Trump is REALLY the President of the United States.

10 Likes

Trump is offensive…

Yeah… I KNOW…but what I mean is that he always goes on the offensive.

If he’s explaining, he’s LOSING.

McCabe has put some smoke on Trump these past few days…an’ there’s FIRE cummin’

8 Likes

And he sees James Comey standing right behind McCabe.

11 Likes

17 Likes