Discussion: Trump Furthers Far-Right Conspiracy That Tech Companies Are Out To Get Him

Well I can tell you they discriminate against me,” Trump said. “You know, people talk about collusion. The real collusion is between the Democrats and these companies. ‘Cause they were so against me during my election run. Everybody said, ‘If you don’t have them, you can’t win.’ Well, I won. And I’ll win again.”

19 Likes

I thought just us Deep Staters were out to get him. Who knew?

14 Likes

17 Likes

If Twitter actually upheld their standards, fat hitler would have been kicked off long ago.

But I understand the business decision, he’s probably singularly responsible for them not being bankrupt and forgotten.

20 Likes

((pssh - People are saying that Kellyanne and Melania are being paid by George Soros to plot against you, Mr President.))

9 Likes

Just more open air calling to the rest of the right-wing which refs they’re going to work next now that the traditional MSM is right-wing compliant.

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw the widely circulated photo of Jack Dorsey meeting with Rump and the look on his face said was that he was just barely tolerating this nonsense while knowing that someone/thing was making him put in the appearance.

7 Likes

complained about the European Union’s antitrust lawsuits against some of the largest U.S. tech companies like Facebook, before suggesting the U.S. should be doing the same thing. ”

Is he schizophrenic?

10 Likes

He’s a multitude of pathologies, all bad.

13 Likes

“Trump Furthers Blabbers Far-Right Conspiracy That Tech Companies Are Out To Get Him”

FIFY

Let’s not be contributing to his false sense of efficacy.

8 Likes

I wont be long before Trump accuses Kellyanne of being a fifth-columnist, as for Melania he may accuse her as well, but he will have trouble having anyone believe that some as stupid as her can be a columnist of any number.

4 Likes
8 Likes

IF. ONLY.

Can you imagine if Big Tech were anywhere near as ‘liberal’ and ‘progressive’ as the alt.right makes them out to be? Man, we could rule the world.

PROFIT - the only motive of big tech.

8 Likes

:musical_note:
You’d better stop …children what’s that sound …
everybody look at what’s going down … :notes:

7 Likes

He already thinks that Kellyanne’s husband is a fifth columnist.

He doesn’t need to worry about Melania because she tries as much as possible to stay away from him while saying whatever her handlers tell her to say. In private, I’m sure they’re telling her, “don’t worry, a year from November and it will all be over.”

8 Likes

It’s always about Donnie. It’s about ‘him’. EVERYONE is out to get ‘him’. It sounds a little megalomanic to me…

2 Likes

He’s a multitude of pathologies, all bad.

He’s bizarro-Whitman.

If society had upheld its standards, we would never had heard of him period.

8 Likes

It’s always about Donnie. It’s about ‘him’. EVERYONE is out to get ‘him’. It sounds a little megalomanic to me…

The reason he hates the NFL has nothing to do with kneeling players, or past ownership disputes. It’s because everytime he sees a huddle on the field, he’s sure the players are talking about him behind his back.

4 Likes