Discussion: Trump-Friendly NY Post Official Deleted Story On Carroll Sex Assault Allegation

1 Like

George Orwell called it! Memory Hole

16 Likes

Journalism with integrity at NY Post: Dead. Strangled. Bone sawed. Expired. Victim of the grim reaper.

23 Likes

Bless their hearts…why ‘report’ on this when they can have a headline about Joe Biden hugging some random person…

12 Likes

I mean, this is the New York Post we’re talking about. Was there any integrity to kill off in the first place?

18 Likes

Jaw dropping stupidity
Because the NY Post is the only source of news for most people .
AMIRITE? They’ll never find out about it if we don’t tell them

6 Likes

Trump-Friendly NY Post Official Deleted Story On Carroll Sex Assault Allegation

Compare this to the number of stories that the paper ran about Joe Biden’s hands resting a little too long on some women’s shoulders.

9 Likes

Völkischer Beobachter On The Hudson.

13 Likes

People read it. And watch FOX

On their own free will…After all, why would John Lewis read a pro-slavery journal? People let bigots off the hook. No bigots no NY Post. No bigots no FOX. No bigots no Trump

2 Likes

And duly noted absence from the Sunday Blabfests , when Joe’s touching was a major topic of discussion.

4 Likes

with pictures

5 Likes

How is this preforming a public service by informing the public?

We all know Drumpf has paid for at least 1 abortion in order to eliminate a “problem” he created. Those women could easily come forward with medical records and the proof he paid for the procedure. As Fox Mulder would say: “The truth is out there.”

3 Likes

LOCK him UP!

1 Like

Not shocked. Not surprised. All these Peckerheads stick together.

7 Likes

The point isn’t to actually bury the story, I don’t think. The point is to make Trump happy. Everything is transactional.

8 Likes

The mission of propaganda organs is to sell lies and misinformation in support of its leader. The NY Post, like Fox “News” isn’t a journalistic enterprise at all. It is a Trump GOP propaganda rag.

11 Likes

Soooo…I guess Catch and Kill lives on…Next we’ll be hearing the NY Post has hired David Pecker to work there in some kind of capacity seeing how he’s no longer at The Enquirer, probably in some kind of editors position.

6 Likes

I guess the President of the United States aggressively raping someone in a store on 5th Avenue just isn’t that newsworthy.

13 Likes

The Trump-supporting former editor of the New York Post and close associate of Rupert Murdoch ordered that the newspaper’s coverage of E. Jean Carroll’s sexual assault allegation against President Trump be removed from the website, CNN Business was first to report.

There goes that liberal fake news media again. Accurately reporting on another so-called news organization deleting an accurate story to send reality-based news down the memory hole.

CNN should be ashamed they forced the NY Post to do this.

11 Likes