Discussion: Trump Folds: Will Meet With Putin At G-20 Despite Half-Hearted Threats

“Folds”??? Are you kidding me? Spankee’s “half-hearted” threats to cancel the meeting with Uncle Pootie were nothing but window dressing. No way Spankee would ever consider not kissing Pootie’s behind.

6 Likes

Of course he will. We knew all along !

2 Likes

Why, the entire reason that Trump is going to the G-20 in the first place is for a few precious stolen moments with his beloved. It certainly isn’t for the policy discussions.

6 Likes

Trump to Putin: I just can’t quit you!

8 Likes

Donald will however go down on little Putin.

edit: Or not!

1 Like

Oh, fer cryin’ out loud. This meeting was always going to happen. We’ve known for at least two years that:

• Putin has damning kompromat on Cheeto Mussolini (which might be about
    sex but more likely about money laundering – and certainly about
    conspiracies associated with the 2016 election).
  • Putin therefore owns Cheeto Mussolini, lock, stock and weirdly
    arranged hair.
  • Cheeto is a Putin wanna-be. He is deeply drawn to the
    authoritarian strongman model of governance. Quite apart from being
    afraid of Putin, he also craves his approval and “friendship.”

These are the only explanations that both account for all the known facts – and are not contradicted by any of the known facts. I am sick and tired of the shouting heads endlessly debating whether impeachment is a smart political move. As we are reminded every day in every way, It is both a moral and constitutional imperative.

7 Likes

Trump Folds: Will Meet With Putin At G-20 Despite Half-Hearted Threats

I’ll fix it or you

Trump Folds: Will Meet With Putin At G-20 and eagerly drop his pants and bend over

4 Likes

Didn’t tRump already have his annual performance review?

7 Likes

Stand by for some serious DOTUS doting. Putin will perhaps condescend to allow the fawning. DOTUS will stand up for zero.

1 Like

I know, right?!?! Certainly the singular reason he’s going in the first place. AND its another ‘one on one’ to boot!

3 Likes

One of my biggest disappointments with the Mueller investigation is that it has been focused in what amounts to be small potatoes issue of the wikileaks email dump (which by the way would have had minimal effect if Comey had not done what he did).

What I am missing is more investigation on the more serious crimes of money laundering and other business with Russian Mafiosi Oligarchs. I am starting to get alarmed, that maybe Rosenstein ordered Mueller to stay out of that line of Investigation.

2 Likes

Entirely symbolic - Putin owns shit stain.

3 Likes

He doesn’t want to be forced to resign, he doesn’t want to be impeached and convicted, he doesn’t want to be charged with obstruction and conspiracy and face those charges after his term, he doesn’t want his children to be charged, he doesn’t want the investigation to continue, he doesn’t want to be under a cloud forever AND YET HE DOES THIS. He can tweet his innocence all he wants, but this constant groveling to international pariah murderers he owes something to is not a good look.

9 Likes

I’m not sure, that mandate was fairly broad…

My two cents

3 Likes

I think they started off with getting banking information and that was a concern of Trump’s early on. That they’re viewing the financial information as a motive for all this.

1 Like

Trump has the backbone of overcooked linguini.

2 Likes

Putin to Trump: “I remember Paris. The way you smiled when our eyes met as I strolled in your direction - as if no other wold leader in that line up existed. I want more of that!”

1 Like

Trump Folds: Will Meet With Putin At G-20 Despite Half-Hearted Threats

Of course he did… wearing the label “Putin’s Bitch” entails certain duties that one cannot ignore.

An honest politician is one who, when he is bought, stays bought.
~Simon Cameron - One of the founders of the Republican Party

3 Likes

Will a US translator be allowed this time or will this be a replay of Helsinki?

2 Likes