Discussion: Trump Finally Condemns Hate Groups, Two Days After Violence At C'Ville Rally

3 Likes

Now fire your racist advisers.

42 Likes

But Donnie still didn’t call it DOMESTIC TERRORISM!

42 Likes

UGH fine. Nazis aren’t good. There, everyone satisfied?

26 Likes

"Why can’t he utter the words “Radical White Supremacist Terrorists?” "

52 Likes

Anyone know if he was sniffing or blinking in Morse code to tell the Nazi’s it’s OK he still loves them?

26 Likes

Oh please, who cares about his insincere comments, the ones that had to be drug out of him.

21 Likes

Too little, too late. I think we’ve seen enough to know where he stands.

37 Likes

MSNBC just pointed out he only denounced the criminal actions of the groups, not the groups themselves.

53 Likes

But still, even to get this, I’d love to know who read El Bufon the Riot Act.

Could Bannon be that big a weasel?

Let me hazard a guess that this didn’t cause Mueller to call off the dogs.

12 Likes

Trump’s statement would have been a lot more believable is he hadn’t ended it with “lol”.

12 Likes

Or delivered it in the original Croatian

8 Likes

The sniffling was that other thing.

6 Likes

“There. I did it. You assholes happy now?”

30 Likes

All sides, all sides, bigly, believe me!

6 Likes

But will the police officers gently protect the heads of the accused as they move them into police cars Donnie? Or will they rough them up at your behest?

15 Likes

I think it might be important to keep in mind that White supremacists genuinely don’t see themselves as racist.

18 Likes

The fact that such a perfunctory statement was pulled from his gritted teeth tells us all we need to know. The severely annoyed body language and tone of his voice tells us plenty more.

What the moment demands is a reflective speech and deep dive into the country’s grappling with two competing value systems since our founding.

24 Likes

Trump: “Racism is evil…"

“…but a very, very successful strategy in GOP politics.”

46 Likes

10 Likes